Monday, 26 September 2016

Heather Holo from Sophin

Hello my dear readers
I think that hologaphic nail polishes will always be trendy. They look incredibly pretty when they meet with the right amount of light. Today I would like to show you a lovely heather shade , number 204, which has been sent to me by Cosmo Art Sophin Poland.
I am sure a lot of you know this brand very well and love it as much as I do. This is a high quality nail polish, which doesn't only look spectacular on the nails but also last at least 10 days with no chippings at all. The formula is rather thick but there is no problem to work with it. The pigmentation is really good. I am wearing two normal coats.
The holo effect is very obvious and visible well. The nails look awesome in sunshine. I received a lot of compliments about my nails.
And I am leaving you with my pictures....


Sophin Number 204 playing with sunny spells...



Even in the shadow Sophin looks gorgeous...




Sophin Nail Polishes you can find in Sophin Cosmo-Art in Poland and Sophin Cosmetics in Europe

Thank you for visiting my blog
Enjoy your day
Fife Fantasi
*PR

18 comments:

  1. Zazdroszczę ci tak pięknej płytki paznokci :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miałam róż i fiolet - zostawiłam sobie fiolet, bo są dość podobne. Dobrze się nimi stempluje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is soooo sooo sooo beautiful! Really!
    I adore the effect!

    xoxo, Colli
    my beautyblog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear! :)
    Kiss
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/09/outfit-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wygląda pięknie ale z moich paznokci się ściera. Top trochę ratuje ale i tak nie tego oczekiwałam po tym lakierze :) Cóż, chociaż color cluby są u mnie niezawodne :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękny kolorek :O

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. śliczny! uwielbiam ten kolor z holo wykończeniem :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. śliczny jest ;) mam podobny holo róż z Avonu

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a polish like that in my life! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test