Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Blue Duochrome Equinox from Mezmris Nail Lacquer

Hello my dear readers,

I can't believe that it is almost the end of September and we definitely have autumn...
I am coming today with another review of an indie polish created by talented Sammy from Mezmris Nail Lacquer.
This time I would like to show you a spectacular Equinox. This is a very creative mixture of various colours. The way this polish is shifting colors from navy through green, purple, emerald is wonderful. The delicate pinch of holo dust is making it even more adorable.
I think that indie nail polishes have been created with passion and it is quite easy to feel the artist's emotions in these small, beautiful bottles.
The 'Equinox' has a very intense colour so I applied just two normal coats for the total coverage.
I would like to remind you that Mezmris Nail Lacquer polishes are 5 -Free and vegan friendly.
And I am leaving you with my pictures...


And take a look how it is playing with the sun....







'Equinox' from Mezmris Nail Lacquer


If you like Indie Nail Polishes you should definitely check Mezmris Nail Lacquer Facebook Page 'click
Thank you for stopping by
Have a nice day :)
Fife Fantasi
*PR

19 comments:

  1. Jestem oczarowana tym lakierem, wygląda genialnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. przepięknie się mieni! lubię takie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękny kolor:) I jak tylko dwie warstwy to niezły, ja z duochromami mam raczej skojarzenia ze albo na czarny kolor albo trochę trzeba się namalować ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like the universe. very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. ten kolorek kojarzy mi się z gwieździstą nocą :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oczu nie mogę oderwać *_* ten lakier est tak piękny że aż hipnotyzuje *_* Buziaki Edytko :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaki cudowny, hipnotyzujący <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cudowny odcień :O

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, that's such a unique polish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful. I am so happy that you are getting to do samples swatches. And I know I rarely get to nail blogs these days and then to just follow them on IG. But it is so nice to be here. I need to check your blog out more! Take care, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautiful nail! perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test