Monday, 22 August 2016

Swirl..Swirl from MoYou London

Hello my dear readers,
Hope that all of you are doing fine. Today I would like to show you my stamping nail art that I created with MoYou London Stamping Plate XL-19 from Pro Collection. All designs on this plate are unique and adorable so it was quite difficult to take a decision on which design must go first. Finally I chose swirls which I have to say came out quite well. As a background I used sandy orange from Sophin. The black stamping nail polish from MoYou London is really good, the shade is very intensive almost like an ink and it dries very fast indeed. I think that for good stamping results we have to use only good products otherwise it is easy to give up with this method.
And here is my abstract design....




The large stamper is incredibly good, finally I have something what fits to my long nails and I won't change it for any other at all.


Do you see how many other beautiful abstract designs are on this plate....



And what do you think? Have you tried these products already? I am waiting for your opinion.
You can visit:  https://www.moyou.co.uk  to see more nail stamping related products. I am sure everybody can find something for themselves.
Thank you for visiting my blog
Have a lovely day :)
Fife Fantasi
*PR

26 comments:

  1. Moj kolorek!!!! Majstersztyk:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, the pattern is absolutely mesmerizing! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely nail art dear :D moyou london products are amazing! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ale cudowne zdobienie :o Rzuca się w oczy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWOWOW! Genialnie to wyszło!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ta płytka jest super :) Lubie takie wzorki a z reguły kończę z kwiatkami na paznokciach :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an awesome pattern. Stamping over textured polishes always looks great to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super! idealne połączenie kolorów i wzoru :) swoją drogą bardzo lubię ten wzór, był jednym z pierwszych jakie odbijałam na paznokciach

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks great! I may have to look into getting that plate for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, fantastyczne zdobienie i super kolorek :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jaki świetny wzór :) Boskie pazurki :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eu amei!
    A estampa dessa plaquinha é mesmo muito linda.


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje
    Instagram | Twitter | Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  13. efekt jest świetny bardzo fajną płytkę wybrałaś i ciekawe mają wzory w sumie to chyba wszystkie mi się podobają :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wzorek daje świetny efekt <3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwację :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Genialny jest ten wzór i szalenie mi się podoba!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wohhhh! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this mani a lot! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. wygląda to po prostu genialnie!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test