Saturday, 20 August 2016

Stamping Plates with stamping accessories from MoYou London

Hello my dear readers,
Today I would like to show you all my amazing goodies which have been sent to me by MoYou London for review. I had a plan to show you all of them along with my nail designs but I couldn't help myself and wrote a separate post.
I think that all of you know MoYou London and are familiar with their products. Their offer of stamping plates and related products including stampers, scrapers, nail polishes is very attractive and incredibly tempted  for all nail addicted people.
And here is my chosen products:
1. Stamping plate number 19 from The Pro Collection
2. Stamping plate number 09 from Explorer Collection




The fabulous large stamper with lovely scraper- I love way how they have been packed.


Stamping polishes, one regular black and  another the 'Purple Haze', beautiful duochrome.



And what do you think about my choices? I  love them a lot :)
To see more products   including new MoYou London collection visit their website:
https://www.moyou.co.uk

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Have a nice Saturday
Fife Fantasi
*PR

27 comments:

  1. jakie wspaniałości, to czekam na zdobienia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciekawe te płytki, bardzo podoba mi się ta druga ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękności - a teraz czekam na zdobienia z nimi w roli głównej.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review dear! :)
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/08/denim-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fajne są ja się jeszcze nie bawiłam taką formą zdobień :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful collection - both stamping plates look great but I also love the retro/vintage look packaging, its so cute! I can't wait to see what you create with these beauties. Have a fab weekend :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ale cudeńka, jestem ciekawa, co wyczarujesz :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review. That purple color!!! Soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swietne rzeczy, płytki fantastyczne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow lucky you, want wonderful gifts I look forward to seeing how you use them!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Domestic Abuse | It Happens To Bloggers To

    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cuuuda :) najbardziej podoba mi się płytka nr 19 ... obłędna :) Zazdroszczę

    ReplyDelete
  13. MoYou makes really nice stamping polishes. I can't wait to see what you do with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fajne płytki :) Moja przygoda ze stemplowaniem zaczęła się właśnie od tej firmy i do tej pory mnie nie zawiodła :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. O! mimo ze mam dwie lewe ręce do zdobienia paznokci, to te sprzęty zachwyciły mnie od pierwszego rzutu oka:)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, genialne te płytki zwłaszcza ta grecka mnie uwiodła :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ta druga płytka jest fantastyczna!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bardzo lubię płytki MoYou London, mnóstwo wzorów i dobra jakość. Czekam niecierpliwie na zdobienia :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. mega te płytki ta pierwsza mi się bardzo spodobała !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Same cudeńka *_* Niestety płytki i lakiery MoYou są niezmiennie na liście moich niespełnionych marzeń.... ale może kiedyś :) Buziaki Edytko :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test