Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Shiny Green from Wikkid Polish

Hello my dear readers
I would like to show you another beautiful indie nail polish which has been created by talented Sarah from WikkidPolish - thank you Sarah very much. This time it is a lovely pale green, very delicate and subtle. The finish is shiny and a little bit pearly and definitely adorable. The pigmentation is very good but two normal coats are required for total coverage. I noticed some delicate brush strokes but to be honest they are only visible on the pictures. The drying time is superb, 3-5 minutes and my nails were absolutely dry. I really like the semi matte finish of Sarah's polishes, it looks so good on the nails.
The '5 free' formula is making them desirable for all sensitive ladies and all of us who would like to rid our nails of the influence of toxic ingredients (at least from time to time).
And I am leaving you with my pictures. Don't forget to leave me your opinion.





And here is this small green hero...


Thank you for visiting my blog. Enjoy your day
Fife Fantasi
*PR

17 comments:

  1. kolor bardzo mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear! :)
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/08/firmoocom.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a nice color, maybe not for my everyday wear :D

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear. Welcome back, glad to see you nails again. Love the cute little nail polish bottle here and the color even more! Hope to see your nails more often! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really cute nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks charming! I would love to try this brand)
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Podoba mi sie kolor :)

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwację :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nie lubię widocznych pociągnięć pędzla, ale kolorek lakieru bardzo ładny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ale ładny, idealny na sezon wiosna/lato :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so pretty! I think I need a polish like that in my life! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test