Saturday, 30 July 2016

Sparkly Auburn Red from Wikkid Polish

Hello my dear readers
Today I am very happy to show you some beautiful Indie Polishes which have been sent to me for review by my dear friend Sarah. Sarah is a wonderful nail artist but she is posting her designs mainly on instagram 'click'
Recently she started to make lovely polishes which are so colourful, shiny and I'm so tempted to have them all.
Sarah is a very conscientious lady and she wants her polishes to be very good quality and absolutely safe for us. All her products are free of toxic ingredients so we can paint our nails without worries.
Today I would like to show you the beautiful red. This is a unique shade of Auburn Red. The sheer amount of holo dust is making it incredibly sparkly, almost like a sand of desert gemstone. The formula is thick but very easy to work with. I think that one coat is absolutely enough but I applied two for an even better result. The pigmentation is wonderful and is not staining nails at all.
The finish is semi gloss, almost matte and I really love it. The drying time is up to 3-5 minutes - completely acceptable.
And now I am leaving you with my pictures. Let me know your opinion



The colour is changing a little bit with the quantity of light



And two polishes are still waiting for review so stay with me.....



If you would like to check or shop for these amazing polishes (and plenty more) visit Sarah's instagram 'click' or her shop: http://www.wikkidpolish.co.uk

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a lovely day
Fife Fantasi
*PR

19 comments:

  1. cudowny :) a jaki piękny kształt płytki paznokcia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful color! I bet that would be good for nail stamping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a perfect shade for summer. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Przyjemny kolor, lubię taki delikatny efekt holo:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wtorek mam wizytę u kosmetyczki i taki kolorek sobie zapodam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciekawy jest, takiego jeszcze nie widziałam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a perfect color for fall! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pięknie wygladają :*

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mega ciekawy kolorek, zresztą pozostałe też mi się podobają :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This nail colour is amazing :D
    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test