Sunday, 22 May 2016

Fashion Sunday- Jean Pierre Braganza

Hello my dear readers,
I really apologize that I haven't posted for a while. I was quite busy with a small project which I would like to finish. As some of you probably noticed I joined the Etsy community and now some of my nail designs are available for sale as pre designed tips. I am getting quite excited about that but we will see how it will be working finally.
Today I would like to show you my nail art which I created for my Fashion Sunday. The lovely and unique creation of Jean Pierre Braganza was my inspiration. His creations are very innovative and very inspirational indeed.
The dry marble technique was very great for creating a proper effect of irregular mixture of colours.
And here is my final effect. What do you think? Could my nails fit to this exquisite creation of Jean Pierre Braganza? I am waiting for your opinion.

source: vogue.co.uk





Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice Sunday
Fife Fantasi 

37 comments:

  1. it's so beautiful ^_^


    www.myglampond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękny bazowy lakier, całość mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dobrze że już jesteś, brakowało mi modowych paznokci :) Super zdobienie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...such a glamorous look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cudowne,uwielbiam te Twoje niedzielne zdobienia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super są !!! ten kobalt boski!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dry marble wyszło super! Wszystko razem pięknie się komponuje.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that looks amazing! Your fashion inspired manicures always hit the mark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Są śliczne. A ten kolor jako baza jest tak piękny, głęboki i soczysty jest cudny :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uwielbiam Twoje pazurki inspirowane właśnie takimi zdjęciami - cudo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely mani dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cudnie wyglądają, ja bym nigdy czegos tak pięknego nie zrobiła :O

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...amazing! I so love the base color and marble design. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was so nice to see your mani after a long time! And what a come back! I totally love this manicure! You did a proper justice to your inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great color :)
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/05/denim-on-denim.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Powiem Ci, że wygląda to fenomenalnie ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw I miss doing outfit inspired nails. Love this one a lot dear!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so strikingly beautiful! I love the marbled parts, it looks perfect! Also a great match to the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. stunning nails ! marine blue is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved the dry marbled. Its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! Świetnie to wygląda ;3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kochana czekam na nowe mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a wonderful manicure dear Edyta! That electric blue is a dream! A big hug

    ReplyDelete
  25. The nial polish color is absolutely stunning and that dry marble effect is amazing :)
    I have to say that this is one of the loveliest manicures I´ve seen in a while :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test