Monday, 2 May 2016

Beautiful Blue Holo from YCC

Hello my dear readers
Holographic nail polishes are in my opinion the most beautiful. I love their spectacular reflections in sunny spells. Today I would like to show you a gorgeous blue holo from YCC which I bought at the  Scottish Hair and Beauty Exhibition . This is very deep dark blue polish with very a strong and obvious holo effect. I have never tried this brand before. I have to say that I am quite pleased with their polishes. The formula is very good and pigmentation just perfect. I am only a little bit disappointed  about the ingredients which have been used for production. Some forward thinking companies are trying to not use camphor and formaldyhyde anymore...
But anyway I think that the final effect is quite eye catching and adorable. What do you think?





Blue holo #122 from YCC


Don't forget to leave me your comments.
Have a nice day everyone
Fife Fantasi

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. dziekuje, to faktycznie bardzo glebokie holo ;)

      Delete
  2. Piękny kolor, uwielbiam efekt holo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje, bardzo sie ciesze, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  3. Oh really cute nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear :)Very nice nails color.
    Kiss

    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/05/black.html
    Visit & follow my blog people, I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękny kolor, kocham takie zdecydowane kolory na paznokciach :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Śliczny jest, tylko z formaldehydem bym nie wzięła, robi u mnie onycholizę

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This space! Night sky! Beautiful manicure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so gorgeous! :D That would look great with stars stamped on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Idealne <3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ale cudnie się błyszczy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bardzo ładny intensywny i soczysty kolorek :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about the harmful ingredient, but regardless of this fact the nail polish is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colour <3
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://heydomii.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ale mega <3 100% w moim stylu niebiesko i błyszcząco ;D nie mogę się napatrzeć na niego ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Przepiękny odcień, wygląda rewelacyjnie na długich paznokciach!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh this is so incredibly stunning :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test