Friday, 1 April 2016

Sophisticated Pink from Sophin

Hello my dear readers
Sophin nail polishes are getting very popular these days. They have an amazing offer of colours and formulas and I am sure that everybody can find something for themselves.
Today I am going to show you a lovely baby pink 'Sophisticated'. The colour is very intense and incredibly pretty and unique with small white, various sized honeycombs in it.
The formula is very good, quite thick but easy to work with. The drying time is very good too.
Sophin polishes are 5 -Free, means they don't have toxic ingredients like phenol, toluene, camphor, dibuthylphthalate, parabens which are making them more friendly and safe for our nails.
I must say that I was very happy to wear it for a few days and I received a lot of compliments.
The pastel colours are trendy this season and 'Sophisticated Pink' is one of them.






'Sophisticated' - beautiful and adorable, isn't it?


This beautiful pink and a lot of more polishes you can find in Sophin Cosmo-Art in Poland and Sophin Cosmetics in Europe
I am waiting for your opinion. Thank you for stopping by.
Enjoy your day.
Fife Fantasi
*PR

50 comments:

  1. I really love how that looks! :) I don't have access to that brand here, but if I come across anything like it, I'm buying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, this is a really nice polish :)

      Delete
  2. Pięknie wyszło, masz bardzo ładne paznokcie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I was super curious about this one. It looks so girly and pretty on you. I like this one a lot! Have a great day and weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is my favourite too :)- thank you Andrea :)

      Delete
  4. Truly truly beautiful! Loveee it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Widziałam go już na paru blogach ;-) Bardzo ciekawy gagatek! (choć dość podobny do Miss Sporty, Rock Salt).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks very sweet, as for me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this cute shade of pink, Nataly :)

      Delete
  7. I love the sugar effect dear;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this nail polish on you. Such a gentle looking pink but the white hexagon's really adds a delicate touch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ładne paznokcie :)
    http://malwinabeczek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uroczy odcień, a białe drobinki pasują idealnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ten lakier jest prześliczny :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pics dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fajniutki :) Taki róż z białymi okruszkami kojarzy mi się z jakimś słodyczem ale nie wiem jakim:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja tez mialam 'slodkie' skojarzenia :)

      Delete
  14. Oj chce takie <3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lubię róż ;)nawet z okruszkami może być ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. śliczny kolorek :)

    http://juliettapastoors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dziękuje za obserwacje i odwiedziny mojego bloga, również obserwuje :)
    Śliczne paznokcie, kolorek no po prostu bomba :D
    https://aleksisaliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mi również podoba się kolorek . :)
    Obserwuje .. milego dnia ;*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lakier wygląda rewelacyjnie! Muszę go nabyć!^^

    Zapraszam na konkurs do mnie!
    www.jennydzemson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lakier wygląda rewelacyjnie! Muszę go nabyć!^^

    Zapraszam na konkurs do mnie!
    www.jennydzemson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty colour, very perfect for spring!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Beneath the Surface by Heidi Perks Book Review
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. excellent ! stunning look
    i love your nails ! now they are so fine and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg you've got beautiful nails! Great colour :D
    justsayhei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow What a pretty pink work friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is super pretty,

    I wonder if I can recreate without gel... I will give it a go, I'm feeling inspired

    Vee x o x o

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test