Friday, 8 April 2016

Ruby, Ruby - beautiful red from Sophin

Hello my dear readers,
Do you think that there could ever be enough red nail polishes?- I don't think so.
Today I have for you a gorgeous red from Sophin. The '642' is coming from Gellac Collection. This is an adorable deep metallic red and looks fabulous on the nails. I think that this one is my favourite from all the Sophin  polishes which I had the pleasure of trying so far. I love its sophisticated look and I am sure that it could go with a lot of outfits.
The pigmentation is really very good. Two coats are giving a total opaque without any colour underneath. I applied a UV top coat from Sophin and here you go.
I would like to remind you that Gellac polishes can last even a few weeks on the nails in a spotless condition.
And I am leaving you with my pictures.....





And here is this beauty- number 642 Gellac from Sophin


Sophin Nail Polishes you can find in Sophin Cosmo-Art in Poland and Sophin Cosmetics in Europe
Have you already tried Gellac polishes from Sophin? What are your thoughts about them?
Enjoy your day!
Fife Fantasi 
*PR

42 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful red! :) I want to try that brand so much, darnit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it :)
      This a very good quality polish :)

      Delete
  2. You are so right! There can never be enough red polishes! I normally am a fan of creamy reds, but this one looks so gorgeous that I now have started loving metallic red too. Lovely clicks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Edyta! I like this metallic finish a lot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. bardzo sie ciesze, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  5. That glossy finish is more than just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not my type of shade but it still is stunnin :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Śliczny bogaty kolor :) A ja u siebie czerwonych nie lubię:D Chociaż teraz kupiłam czerwone holo i mam nadzieję że to będzie ideał:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chetnie zobacze czerwone pazurki u Ciebie :)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful indeed! A timeless shade.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fierce! the wicked witch of the west must have worn this nail lacquer when trying to battle dorothy's ruby slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such a wonderful ruby red *-*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. dokladnie :)- czerwien w najlepszym wydaniu :)

      Delete
  12. Piękny odcień :) Podoba mi się że ma ten połysk a nie jest taki typowo matowy i zgaszony :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to naprawde rewelacyjny kolor- dziekuje za mily komentarz :)

      Delete
  13. Wow, zachwycająca czerwień <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo mi milo, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  14. Gorgeous, that's such a unique polish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zakochałam się na zabój! Uwielbiam takie czerwienie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Taką czerwień kocham <3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful colour ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm usually not a fan of "red reds", but this one is so deep and sexy! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test