Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Pastel gradient with gemstones

Hello everybody
I think that pastel colours are always trendy and timeless. They look delicate and sophisticated on the nails. Today I would like to show you my nail art that I was wearing last weekend. I created just pink and blue gradient in a very pale tone. The blue gemstones which I received for review from Charlies Nail Art made this design unique and eye catching. I really love these blue gemstones.
I am leaving you with my pictures...






Charlies Nail Art is supplying a various nail art decoration for a very attractive price...


To see more nail related products visit Charlies Nail Art website <click>-  I am sure everybody can find something for themselves. The quality is very good and I am sure you could be happy about them as I do.
International shipping is available.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Fife Fantasi
*PR

33 comments:

  1. Pięknie, tak delikatnie, subtelnie ... super :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo mi milo, ze Ci sie podoba :)- dziekuje!

      Delete
  2. Odrobina błękitu i mnie juz sie gęba śmieje! Śliczne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ależ piękna kombinacja, brawo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look gorgeous love it
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blue color :)

    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/04/floral-dress.html
    Visit & follow my blog people, I always follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super,te kamyczki podkreślają całe zdobienie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wygląda trochę jak taki ekstrawagancki arbuz :-D super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you placed the gemstones on this beautiful gradient! Wonderful outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous effect! Really cool, love it!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely combination of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty and spring like! I love the colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. śliczne! bardzo ciekawy pomysł :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. o wow ale prześliczne, takie delikatne i dziewczęce:)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cudne od razu poczułam lato jak na nie patrze :3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very gentle and original!
    http://reckless-diary.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice manicure for Spring time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jak zawsze pięknie :) cały czas czekam na filmiki jak robisz pazurki :) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aneczko kochana, zmobilizuje sie specjalnie dla Ciebie :)

      Delete
  18. This is so lovely :)
    I love the colors and I love that you added dark blue rhinestones :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test