Tuesday, 5 April 2016

New season nail shade- beautiful pink holo Gellac from Sophin

Hello  my dear friends
I am really excited to share this post with you today, the beautiful holo pink from Sophin. This nail polish - number 649 - comes from Sophin's Gellac Collection. It means that after an application of UV top coat our mani can last much longer. The UV top coat has an improved formula and is getting cured under normal light. This is a massive bonus for our nails and hands- we don't have to expose them for UV rays anymore. The colour is fantastic, reminds me a little bit of strawberry sorbet. The holo effect is perfectly visible, especially in sun light. I think that this pink could be a top spring/ summer shade for our nails. I am definitely a big fan of it. The formula is spotless and it was a pleasure to work with. Also pigmentation is very good as well- two normal coats were enough for a total opaque.
And I am leaving you with my pictures. Let me know your opinion about this new season nail shade. Do you like it as much as I do?







Pink holo number 649 and UV top coat- everything that you need to create amazing nails


Sophin Nail Polishes you can find in Sophin Cosmo-Art in Poland and Sophin Cosmetics in Europe

Have you tried this brand already? Let me know your opinion.
Thank you for visiting my blog
Have a nice day :)
Fife Fantasi
*PR

24 comments:

  1. That really looks great on you! :) I definitely like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Edyta! I've never tried this brand but this colour is a love! Have a great day! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...These is a gorgeous polish! This colour looks fab on your nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piekny odcień,a sophinki uwielbiam

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this colour is goregous and it looks good on you great post
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That surely is a gorgeous looking pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No piękny, dlaczego go jeszcze nie mam w swojej kolekcji ? Nie wiem

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm not a fan of gel at all, but this color is so cute and unique, i like the light sparkles on a darker base of the same tone

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jakie cudo, po prostu fantastyczny ten kolorek <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew I would love this one since your preview, it's an amazing colour! It does remind me of Strawberry holo by Pupa, from some years ago *_*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dla mnie za powazny ten kolor :)

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its color so classy and chic! And you put is perfectly! Kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous color and what an innovation with the natural light curing! Saves a lot of time! I am curious about the removal, do you have to wrap your nails in foil and than remove the polish with the help of a spatula? Or is is much easier?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful texture! Luxury varnish! I really liked!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test