Friday, 15 April 2016

Navy blue nails only with Sophin

Hello my lovelies
Today I am coming with another wonderful polish from  Gellac Collection from Sophin. This time it is a very intense, deep navy blue. I think that this sort of shade is absolutely a 'must have' in the nail polish stash. If you are working in the office or you would like to have your nails done in an elegant and classy way, this is a perfect colour to choose. The creamy consistency is giving a perfect coverage just with two coats. The glossy finish is making this polish adorable, so what more could we wish for...
I mentioned already about the spotless quality of Sophin polishes and this is an another example which proves it. I was wearing this polish for seven days (it doesn't happen very often, you know) and it stayed in perfect condition during this whole time. I removed it because I would like to change for something else.
And I am leaving you with my pictures...





Navy blue number 652 from Gellac Collection from Sophin


And magic UV top coat....  and nails look stunning for longer




Sophin Nail Polishes you can find in Sophin Cosmo-Art in Poland and Sophin Cosmetics in Europe

And what do you think? Do you like this shade? Let me know your opinion.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day everyone
Fife Fantasi
*PR

50 comments:

  1. I love that blue! <3 That looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is very adorable shade indeed :)

      Delete
  2. Love that beautiful blue! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. color is beautiful, and i see quality is perfect!
    have a nice weekend dear friend , hope you are doing well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bubica- quality is really perfect :)

      Delete
  4. wow, such a lovely and deep color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihi 2 dni temu wystawiłam zdobienie z użyciem tego lakieru:D jest boski i podbiła moje serducho :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. widac mamy podobne upodobania przy wyborze kolorow Ines :D

      Delete
  6. Piękne pazurki <3 mega mi się podoba kształt ;)
    Ps. Mogę prosić o kliknięcie w 3 ostatnie linki ?;)Bardzo mi pomożesz.
    http://zlota-orchidea.blogspot.com/2016/04/zamowienie-z-wholesalebuying-i.html
    Buziaki ;);*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. thank you dear John, I am glad you like it :)

      Delete
  8. Kochałam się w tym kolorze mimo, że zwykle nie lubię ciemnych! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dark blue;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear Edyta! What a classy shade you're showing here! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Piękny granat :*

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lubię taki odcień niebieskiego :) Super trwałe, ciekawe jakby u mnie wypadł, bo mi raczej szybko coś się dzieje z paznokciami, chociaż to co mam dzisiaj ma 4 dni i wygląda ładnie, ale jest jasne to nie widać startych końcówek :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mysle, ze by sie spisal idealnie- u mnie koncowki po tygodniu ciagle wygladaly 'jak nowe'

      Delete
  13. Great post :) I follow you, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing color!

    www.ninalucarini.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ładny kolorek ;) fajnie będzie pasował do morskich wakacyjnych zdobień ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kolor jest zjawiskowy. Uwielbiam takie odcienie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kolor jest piękny, ale ja mam wiecznie czerwone dłonie i nie pasują mi takie kolory ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test