Sunday, 17 April 2016

Fashion Sunday- Lupita Nyong'o

Good Morning All on my fashion Sunday
Are you ready for a dose of fashion? Today I am coming with my nail art which has been inspired by an intergalactic and sparkly dress worn by Lupita Nyong'o for the Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere. This dress was created by Alexandre Vauthier and is full of chrome and sparkly finishes. I think that it was the most beautiful dress at this event.
I decided to keep my nails in the same tone, some chrome, some touch of sparkly dust and of course shiny hexagons. Do you think that this design could go with Lupita's dress?
Don't forget to leave your opinion.
And now it is time for my pictures...

source: http://www.vogue.co.uk 





Thank you for stopping by.
See you next Sunday :)
Fife Fantasi

26 comments:

  1. WOW! That looks AMAZING! :D I think you've outdone yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so very nice- thank you :))))

      Delete
  2. Great post :)

    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/04/yoins-bag-collaboration.html
    Visit & follow my blog people, I always follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. chyba się napracowałaś :) fach masz w rękach :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. chic and shine! shimmering nail polish, like a dress! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice nails!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. So pretty and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classy love! Looks stunning and perfect for spring <3

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. świetne! pewnie wymagało dużo cierpliwości!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so trendy :)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    A Day In The Life Of London
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Idealne <3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. stworzyłaś arcydzieło! ciekawa interpretacja :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks great! I like your nails)
    http://www.satupanda.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jaki cudny bling bling <3 totalnie mój styl!!! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Świetnie się zainspirowałaś sukienką, manicure robi wrażenie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Prezentują się fenomenalnie! :)

    Pozdrawiam ♥,
    yudemere.pl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Śliczne :) Wyglądają jakbyś pracowała nad nimi cały dzień :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test