Saturday, 23 April 2016

Aubergine from Sophin

Hello my lovelies
Today I would like to show you a gorgeous, rich aubergine from Gellac Collection from Sophin. This is the last nail polish which has been sent to me by Cosmo Art- Sophin Poland for review. This is a gel formula but is getting cured in normal light condition and I found it very useful. The colour is awesome, very intensive and remains a little bit aubergine. The glossy finish is making it very elegant, isn't?
All Sophin polishes, which I had pleasure to test, are really good. They have been designed by professionals and painting nails with them is absolutely spotless.
I didn't put any nail art on it because this is just perfect by itself.
I am leaving you with my pictures. Let me know your opinion.





And here is the beauty- Sophin number 632 from Gellac Collection


I would like to thank  Cosmo Art- Sophin Poland for a chance to try and review this fantastic collection of nail polishes. The collaboration with this company was very professional.

Sophin Nail Polishes you can find in Sophin Cosmo-Art in Poland and Sophin Cosmetics in Europe
Have you already tried Gellac polishes from Sophin? What are your thoughts about them?
Enjoy your day!
Fife Fantasi 
*PR

29 comments:

  1. Bardzo elegancko. Niekiedy tez stawiam na takie kolory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a rich shade! Looks beautiful on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely rich dark shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękny, bardzo elegancki. Myślę, że jakiekolwiek zdobienie zepsuło by efekt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ładnie wygląda :) Ja myślę że kupię jakieś holo od sophin:D Chociaż jak zacznę wybierać to zgłupieję bo wybór mają niezły:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So attractive colour ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful color! Looks so good on your nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piękny kolor :) szminka w takim kolorze też by mogla się sprawdzić :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cudowny odcień brązu :3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh really cute nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty color, I've one very similar by kiko!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your nails look gorgeous. loving the color\
    simplylovebeingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can never have enough of beautiful wine shades. It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my!!!! This is so beautiful. Lovely color and finish. I got to grab one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ciekawy ten kolor ;) taki niby burgund niby czekolada na zdjęciach i piękny ma połysk!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful shade and beautiful photos!
    http://reckless-diary.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a wonderful color :)
    I love deep and sultry colors like this one :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. O, intrygujący kolorek :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test