Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Animal print nail design with Charlies Nail Art

Good Morning my dear readers
How are you doing today?
I am coming today with some animal print nail art. This is not just typical animal print because on my ring finger nail you can see the most adorable baby tiger. It is incredibly cute, isn't it?
This small tiger comes from water decals which (and plenty more) have been sent to me by Charlies Nail Art. Charlies Nail Art is a British nail art supplier and they offer various fantastic accessories for nail decoration.
I don't have to tell you how useful water decals are and how wonderfully they grace our nails.
The application is very easy and I am sure everybody can manage it easily but instruction is given anyway.
The quality is very good, they have enough adhesive to be placed on the nails without moving.
Let's take a look at my pictures...







And here they are...almost all tiger's family


Charlies Nail Art is offering a lot of wonderful products and I really recommend to check their website <click>. I am sure that everybody can find something for themselves- international shipping available.
And what do you think? Do you like my baby tiger? I am waiting for your opinion.
Fife Fantasi
*PR

37 comments:

  1. That's so adorable, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    <3
    www.glamretrostyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely print dear! Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pięknie to namalowałaś. Słodki ten tygrys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo sie ciesze, ze Ci sie podoba :D

      Delete
  5. Truly amazing mani! What a cute tiger! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it- thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Jakie słodziaki <3 cudne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Przesłodki tygrysek:) Fajny pomysł na zdobienie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo sie ciesze, ze calosc Ci sie podoba Karolinko :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. thank you, it is really nice indeed :)

      Delete
  9. Fajne te tygryski :) ja mam naklejki na paznokcie świecą w nocy :) hehe ale w motywie kwiatowym :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jakie słodkie :3


    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I like how the animal print turned out! :D
    The tiger stickers are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, the animal print looks so amazing and love the accent nail too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gooorgeous manicure! I love your printed sections and the little tiger is just too cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like it so much ! bravo, very cute nails ! decals are fantastic and animal print is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test