Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Supportive from SpaRitual

Hello my lovelies,
Today I am coming to you with another member of 'Nature' Collection, Spring 2016 from SpaRitual, the beautiful 'Supportive'. This is one of the most beautiful shades from their Spring collection. This is a rich, intense purple with a pinch of shimmer. I really like the semi matte almost satin finish because nails look more elegant and sophisticated. The formula is very good but drying time is very quick so I had to be very quick to avoid smudges. I have to say that this nail polish looks a little bit pearly purple in the bottle but it is changing in real beauty on the nails. I am very happy that I had a chance to test it- thank you Becca.






'Suportive' from SpaRitual, exquisite, shimmery purple


SpaRitual polishes are available at SpaRitual UK and are priced £9.75 each for 15ml so if you like it you can easily order online- worldwide shipping is available.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a fantastic.

Fife Fantasi
*PR

33 comments:

  1. Truly gorgeous! Loooveeee it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teraz to juz jestem w rozterce- róż czy jednak fiolet?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kolejny śliczny odcień od SpaRitual :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ale ci ładnie urosły paznokcie ;) Kolor cudowny! Nie jestem fanką takiego wykończenia,ale kolor zdecydowanie wygrywa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cool!
    I love the shimmer and its matte, lovely!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. really chic effect!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. piękny kolor! myślę, że z błyszczącym wykończeniem byłby jeszcze piękniejszy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this polish colour it is beautiful wow!!
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful nails and beautiful colors! I'm your new followers # 406 if you want to come on my blog ^ - ^

    ReplyDelete
  11. At times like this I wish there was a store near me that sold Sparitual polishes, because I want that one too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh cudny odcień :*

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejśc w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, amazing color :) It looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kolor bajeczny i elegancki:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. przyjemny kolorek, pomimo tego, że ogólnie nie przepadam za fioletami :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is an absolutely stunning polish!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute purple! Love the finish <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Piękny kolor i pewnie z błyszczącym topem też wygląda świetnie. Ale cena górnopółkowa!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree, this looks very sophisticated and elegant. Love the satinated finish!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmm, taki specyficzny lakier - wydaje mi się, że dodałabym zdecydowanie top coat nabłyszczający ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ładny, chociaż fiolety to jednak nie moja bajka

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!!! This is soooo pretty. i am a big fan of purples and I won't miss this one out. Gotta grab one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm drooling! Besides the gorgeous shade of purple, the finish really knocked me out. *__*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test