Thursday, 17 March 2016

St Patrick's Day nail design

Hello my dear readers,
Happy St Patrick's Day :)
Today I would like to show you my nail design which I prepared especially for this day. I was trying to keep everything in a magical green tone. The holo glitter 'Shamrock' was very helpful with my plans.
The clovers and hats I painted by myself with acrylic paints. St Patrick's Day is a big day in Ireland and I am sure it is celebrated in a very festive way. What about you? Have you painted your nails with some Irish designs?
I am leaving you with my pictures. Let me know what do you think.





The 'Shamrock' holo glittery top coat from Orly- perfect for St Patrick Day nail design


Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day :)
Fife Fantasi

30 comments:

  1. wow! cool nails!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pięknie zmalowane :) Glitter robi wrażenie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. ojej, dziekuje i ciesze sie bardzo, ze Ci sie podobaja :)

      Delete
  5. piękny ten orlik a jeszcze piękniejsze koniczynkowe malunki <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zdolniacha :) jak ty to robisz że umiesz takie szczegóły robić? :) nakręciłabyś filmik z wzorkami jak je tworzyć :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS is a beautiful nail art! :D <3
    I'm really in love with your handmade designs <3
    And yes, that holo topper looks definitely appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work, Fife! I adore your freehand work, it looks fantastic and the orly glitter polish is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Begorrah....perfect mani for today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coś tak właśnie czułam, że to będzie orly :) Zdobienie bardzo eleganckie i dopracowane ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post dear :)
    kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kwiatki super :3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear Edyta! The color combination match gorgeously and I am excited to try it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ale super, szczególnie te kapelusiki :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww.....this is so pretty. Love the colors used and love the design as well. great choice and great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Follow me and i follow back :)

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastyczne patrykowe mani, takie urocze te kapelusiki :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg these are the cutest :)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Five Benefits Of Cricket Flour That May Change Your Perspective // Crobar Review*
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. This was perfect for St . Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. super cute look, nail polish is fantastic

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test