Thursday, 31 March 2016

'Pamper Me' - beautiful duochrome from Amelia Knight

Hello my dear readers
Today I would like to show you a lovely duochrome polish which I found in a local shop in Scotland. This is 'Pamper Me' from Amelia Knight collection. I don't know this brand at all but I am really impressed by the beauty of this polish. I applied it over black for an even better effect.
I have to say that it looks amazing especially in the day light. The formula is acceptable, two coats are enough for a proper duochrome look. The finish is a little bit rough, shiny but no gloss and reminds me a little bit of a foil effect. I left it like that because I quite liked it.  And do you know what do I love the most in this polish?- the way it is shifting colours from olive green into dark purple. This is a very eye catching outcome.
And I am leaving you with my pictures. Let me know your opinion





And this is the hero of my mani- 'Pamper Me' from Amelia Knight Collection.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :)
Fife Fantasi

25 comments:

  1. great color!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really pretty! :) I have a couple polishes like that and I never get tired of looking at them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I rally like duochrome effect on the nails :)

      Delete
  3. Bardzo się udał ten nieznany lakier! Świetny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said it right! The color shift is so eye catching! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I looooove this one!
    What an amazing color!!!!!!

    Liebst, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Udany lakier, trochę jak Orly Space Cadet, ma w sobie coś podobnego.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Śliczny lakier, a Twoje paznokcie na pewno pięknie mienią się w słońcu :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cudny! mega mi się spodobał, jest taki inny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, that's such a unique polish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cudny refleks :D

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duochromes are always fascinating and appealing, no matter what hue. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wao :D really beautiful glitter duochrome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked it very much! cute manicure! you are well done! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an interesting nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jaki śliczny, uwielbiam efekt duochrome :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test