Monday, 14 March 2016

'Loving Creme' from SpaRitual

Hello my dear readers
I have a product to show you today that I am absolutely excited about. This is an outstanding 'Loving' from SpaRitual. This nail polish comes from Spring 2016 Collection, 'Nature'. I received two from a collection of six for my review. I have to say that I really love this creamy pink. The consistency is very good and easy to work with. The pigmentation is excellent (as all SpaRitual polishes) so two normal coats are absolutely enough for a total opaque. I applied this polish just directly on a transparent base coat and I was very happy about the final effect. I would like to remind you that SpaRitual polishes are eco- friendly and naturally coloured, free of synthetic dyes. The quality is very good and if you haven't tried some of them yet, you definitely should.
And I am leaving you with my pictures.






The 'Loving' is a really lovely pastel pink creme.


SpaRitual polishes are available at SpaRitual UK and are priced £9.75 each for 15ml so if you like it you can easily order online- worldwide shipping is available.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day everyone.
                   *PR
Fife Fantasi 

46 comments:

  1. Truly awesome! These color suits you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it- thank you :D

      Delete
  2. beautiful color , i like it so much, now i have some baby pink on my nails! really nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bubica very much :)- I am glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. Klasycznie i elegancko. Bardzo mi się podobają :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, dziekuje pieknie za tak mily komentarz :D

      Delete
  4. So sweet and cute! Love this shade <3

    my blog | f4f

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastyczny kolor :)

    Kochana czy mogłabyś poklikać w linki w najnowszym poście ?
    Z góry dziękuję <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje bardzo :)
      oczywiscie, ze poklikam

      Delete
  6. So amazing dear kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dotychczas nigdy nie odważyłam sie na taki kolor, ale jak tak teraz patrzę, to chyba jednak chcę

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to w sumie bardzo lagodny i delikatny kolor- polecam :)

      Delete
  8. Oooo....I want that polish! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is a very nice shade indeed :)

      Delete
  9. Its a fantastic color so classy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uwielbiam ten kolorek :3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ehhhh :] no co ja mam ci napisać ? nie za dużo chcesz komplementów :P ??? Za każdym razem gdy widzę nowe pazurki to zawsze są piękne :) już nie wiem jak ci słodzić :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute pink creme! Two coats is really good for such a light color :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ale cudny kolor! uwielbiam takie cukiereczki :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving this colour also you always have some really nice nail polish colours this inspires me to search for more polishes to try
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ok...now this is a really nice one!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pink shade and the cream finish makes it more pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test