Monday, 21 March 2016

Golden Purple Duochrome Nail Polish from Temix

Hello my lovelies,
I am coming today with another amazing nail polish from Temix. This time I would like to introduce you to a lovely golden purple number A07. The whole collection is amazing and I really love the way they shift colours. A07 is a mixture of gold, green, purple and tiny but visible glittery particles. I applied it over a black base coat to expose the intensity and depth of colour. I have mentioned already that this collection is water based and peels off but you can extend its life by applying a normal gel coat.
I am leaving you with my pictures- they can speak for themselves.






Isn't it adorable?


Temix polishes- some of them-  are available in Born Pretty Store. With my code EPG10 you are entitled to 10% discount



Thank you for stopping by. 
Have a lovely day:)
Fife Fantasi

33 comments:

  1. Oh really cute nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww...What a beauty! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Śliczny lakier, jak kosmos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color shift is so pretty. I love these kind of multichromes a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this polish is simply spectacular!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow dear Edyta! This is is the right nail polish for this Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piękne. Efektowne i widoczne, ale przy tym bardzo eleganckie. Super :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! It nail polish looks amazing!

    my blog | f4f

    ReplyDelete
  10. This polish looks incredible and so amazing on your nails; I really want to try this brand now! Looks like a ready made storm/galaxy on your nails! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. piękny ale nie za tą cenę xd

    ReplyDelete
  12. Multichromes are always appealing. I love the extra sparkles added by microglitters in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Space! galaxy! Very beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cudowny lakier <3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. O rany rany rany.. Przepiękne! :)
    Z miłą chęcią dodaje do obserwowanych :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that's pretty! That's almost like galaxy nails in a bottle! :D

    ReplyDelete

  17. So in love with your blog! You've got such a fresh style and it really is a pleasure to read it!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    xoxo
    Patricia http://patriciacori.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  18. This color change in a Duo has always been one of my favorites. But the glitter in this one makes it stand above the crowd<3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Magiczny, galaktyka na pazurkach :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kosmos w pełnej okazałości! Piękny!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test