Monday, 8 February 2016

Valentine's Nails just with ThumbsUp

 Hello my dear readers
I am really excited to share this post with you today, the fantastic nail wraps 'The One' from ThumbsUp, Romance Collection. I have shown you a whole collection already - here
I am not a big enthusiast of stickers and wraps but I have to say that with ThumbsUp I am making an exemption. I have tried a lot of their wraps already and they never disappointed me. The quality is very good, they offer their wraps in different sizes so there is always a chance to match them better to our own nails.
Today I am wearing 'The One' - this is my latest design created especially for Valentine's Day. This is a negative space idea- we are staying with bare nail or bare heart- both options are very interesting.
What is my opinion? I really would like to recommend their product for you as an optional idea for a quick but outstanding manicure. They last quite long on the nails if we use good quality top coat.
Have you tried ThumbsUp nail wraps already? Let me know in your comments.






ThumbsUp has a massive collection of nail wraps. If you like them you can visit their website and shop online- here.
*PR

43 comments:

  1. Awww...so eye catchy! Very beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastyczne, Niebanalne. Z pewnością zupełnie unikatowe. Szkoda, ze nie potrafie takich cudeniek czynić:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale fajnie serduszkowo i niebanalnie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nie używałam ale fajnie wygląda ten wzór :) Myślałam że 'zaoszczędzisz' je na walentynki :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'musialam' je pokazac teraz ;)
      Ciesze sie, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  5. Piękne walentynkowe zdobienie :)

    Kochana mogłabyś kliknąć w linki w najnowszym poście ?
    Z góry dziękuję :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great idea with manicure ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fajnie, nie widziałam innych takich naklejek z negative space :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to nowa kolekcja z ThumsUp i przyznaje, ze bardzo udana :)

      Delete
  8. These nail wraps are too cute *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they are- thank you Ludovica :D

      Delete
  9. I am not really keen on nail wraps, but these look good, although the design itself is not my cup of tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a really sharp design! I love wraps with designs I wouldn't/couldn't do myself like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for this reason it is good to have something like nail wraps :)

      Delete
  11. OMG!!! such cute nails and they look fab with those red beads

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jakie ładne , świetnie to wygląda :)
    Obserwuję :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cudowna czerwień :)

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwację :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jak pokazywałaś te naklejki to od razu te mi wpadły w oko ;) świetne!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Genialne maja wzory te naklejki negative space! Bardzo przyciągają uwagę!

    ReplyDelete
  16. świetne! urocze i nienachalne :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea sweetheart...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice stickers. Perfect for Valentine's day <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful manicure on Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute and ideal for Sunday lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jakie fajne, idealne na Walentynki :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test