Friday, 26 February 2016

Simple Floral Nail Design

Hello my dear readers
I am coming again with blue on my nails. Today I would like to show you a very attractive Blue Mirror from W7 which I bought a few months ago. I realized that I have a quite nice polishes in my stash which have been used once or twice. If I were nail polish I would be very upset about that.
This metallic has a very good quality, formula is fantastic and there are no smudges at all. Also this colour is very pleasant and good as a background for nail art. I love this gentle shimmering look of my nails.
I painted only a single flower with acrylic paints.





Beautiful and shiny Blue Mirror from W7


Let me know what do you think about this simple nail art.
Hope your Friday is going well and see you again here

Fife Fantasi

25 comments:

  1. Love the way you painted the flower. I have a big stash too and the most of the polishes were used just one or twice :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very very beautiful! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Śliczne mani:) Ja mam lakiery jeszcze nieużywane:D Trochę mnie czasem fantazja ponosi na zakupach :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kwiatuszek na wskazującym śliczny i całość fajna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely colour and such a delightful piece of Nail Art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear Edyta, finally it's Friday!!! Well, I have too some nail polishes used very few times, poor nail polishes :D !! Btw I like this mani a lot, today I absolutely have to do a new mani on myself! A big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nail art is beautiful as always. :) I love that blue!

    I know what you mean about using a polish only once or twice. I really need to go through my polish collection and see what I'm using and not using.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Może zrobisz filmik krok po kroku jak robisz takie cuda :)?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely mani dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, cudowny kwiat, jestem pod wrażeniem!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow really cute *-* this flower is amazing, you draw so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, very sweet! I enjoy it's design!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super efekt daje ten lakier:) Właśnie sama kupiłam pierwsze lakiery tej marki, zobaczymy jak się sprawdzą:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty blue. Your nail art is impeccable, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous design, Fife! I love how beautifully your floral stands out from the base colour. You are so good at painting flowers <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test