Saturday, 20 February 2016

Marble geometric nail design

Hello my dear readers
I am so sorry that I am not posting as often as before. I can't motivate myself to paint my nails, take pictures and show you here. I think that maybe I am just tired at work and I need some holidays to recharge my batteries. I would like to let you know that I haven't given up with blogging and I still will be a small part of our community.
Today I would like to show you my geometric nail design. I quite like creating some irregular shaped triangles, squares etc. This one I created with dry marble technique as stickers which later on I cut into a lot of small pieces. As background I used 'Candy Love' from Essence. I really love this polish with a gentle touch of shimmer, it looks adorable on the nails. And here is my final product. I am waiting for your opinion so don't hesitate to leave one.







And what do you think about my nail art? Let me know
Have a nice Saturday :)

50 comments:

  1. Fantazyjny, bardzo mi się podoba :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Edyta, it is the same for me lastly... I have not posted too much and I did not make up all the days, only in the week end so..
    Btw I really like this mani, it is an interesting technique :P
    A big hug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that a better days will come soon.
      Thank you Marghe :)

      Delete
  3. Ciekawie wyszło. I fajny ten Essence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design!! :) I like the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zjawiskowe :O

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i nie pozostaje biernym obserwatorem :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bardzo fajnie to wygląda, świetny pomysł! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Podoba mi się pocięty wzorek :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's lovely! :) Don't feel bad about not posting as often as you think you should. I totally understand. Don't turn it into something you feel you HAVE to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right, blogging should be our pleasure not duties....
      thank you <3

      Delete
  9. Bardzo ciekawy 😊 inny niż wszystkie 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, świetny pomysł na zdobienie! bardzo mi się podoba :) myślę, że jak przyjdzie wiosna, każdemu wrócą chęci, ja ostatnio też jestem trochę bez życia...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Od jakiegoś czasu chodzi za mną tego typu zdobienie, tylko zamierzałam pociąć ostemplowane naklejki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. swietny pomysl, jestem pewna, ze wyczarujesz piekne zdobienie ;)

      Delete
  13. Great idea, I love that marble effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. bardzo fajny, ciekawy pomysł :) śliczne zdobienie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, jestem pod wrażeniem, zdobienie jest super

    ReplyDelete
  16. great idea, and so cute look ! very well combined color ! i like it

    ReplyDelete
  17. świetny pomysł!!! wyglądają niesamowicie <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute and particular *-*

    ReplyDelete
  19. very nice and gentle! I had lacquers of this brand, I liked!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are very interesting! Would have never thought to come up with something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dry marble decals are in my to-do list: i like them a lot and your many is very unusual and intriguing! I'd have never thought of using them like this! A different perspective's always a great thing.
    This is also a perfect combo with the essence you used as a base!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test