Friday, 12 February 2016

Love is in the air........

Good Morning my dear readers
Valentine's Day is getting closer and closer. I have already seen a lot of amazing nail art created by you and of course I got inspired. This year  I chose baby pink 'Dragon' and 'Raspberry' both from Barry M as my base colours for a Valentine's design. I think that it is a good choice for sweet, cheesy art. Love hearts I painted with acrylic paints . I would like to put your attention to the gorgeous glittery top coat 'Explosion Of Fun' from Orly. This is a really fantastic top. I wish the density could be a little bit better because looks like all particles are settled down on the bottle's bottom which was quite frustrating during application.
What are your ideas for Valentine's Day? Are you going to do something special? I will be happy to read about your concepts.




Explosion Of Fun- beautiful and sparkly top coat from Orly


Dragon and Raspberry from Barry M - they never let me down

And what do you think about my simple nail art for Valentine's Day? Let me know in your comments.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :D

Fife Fantasi 

23 comments:

  1. Bardzo podoba mi sie odcień tego różu, pomimo ze jestem zacięta fanką niebieskich pazurów - chyba bym się skusiła na ten kolor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne są te pazurki - bardzo ładnie dobrałaś kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's super cute and perfect for valentine season! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Explosion of fun jest boski, świetnie podkręcił efekt Twojego zdobienia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !
    Piękne

    Dodaje bloga do obserwowanych i liczę na rewanż

    http://magicworldprincesscarmen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that mani! :D

    I have that Orly polish too. :) I get around the low glitter payout by applying it with a makeup sponge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Śliczne:) Top orly jest cudny :) Nakładałabym go solo żeby wszystko błyszczało :D A w walentynki zajmę się sobą, chyba że się okaże że mam jakiegoś nieobjawionego wielbiciela :D Ale generalnie mam zamiar zrobić sobie i rodzinie ptysie, bez zbędnego serduszkowania :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladne pazurki :D

    dodaję do obserwowanych :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cudowne <3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty mani dear Edyta! That glittery top coat is fabulous!
    I'm not a Valentine day fan to be sincere :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bardzo ladne zdobienie:) Jednak widze brokat= trudne zmywanie;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice mani and I love that Orly :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test