Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Golden negative space with ThumbsUp

Hello my dear readers,
Do you like golden nails? If yes, this design is absolutely for you. I have to say that this new Romance Collection from ThumsUp is surprising me very positively. Today I am wearing metallic negative space and I am totally in love with them. This golden part of nail wraps gives almost a mirror effect, very shiny and definitely eye- catching effect. The quality is vey good, but you already know about that because  mentioned about that 'here' This design is my favourite one and I am happy that I had a chance to try them and show you guys here on my blog.
I am leaving you with my pictures- they speak for themselves.







And what is your opinion? Do you like Romance Collection from ThumsUp? Don't forget to leave your comments.
ThumbsUp has a massive collection of nail wraps. If you like ThumbsUp nail wraps and would like to try them, visit their website and shop online- here.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :)
*PR

Fife Fantasi

40 comments:

  1. Wyglądają niesamowicie! Bardzo mi się podoba taki efekt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super efekt! Negative space w ogóle do mnie nie przemawia, ale w takim wydaniu wygląda zarąbiście :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant. I like that mirror effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Padłam z zachwytu :) Genialnie to wygląda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply perfect!
    Everything I love...negative space and gold!!! <3<3<3

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na paznokciach wyglądają 100 razy lepiej niż na naklejkach :D Chyba najfajniejsze z tych naklejek jakie pokazałaś :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Chic. Love the negative space effect :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! efekt jest super. bardzo mi sie podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a fan of nail wraps but these one look so excellent that I would try and wear them too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! - zacznę może mało oryginalnie ;-D Świetnie prezentują się te naklejki!

    ReplyDelete
  11. prześliczne! bardzo mi się podobają :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Świetnie wyglądają, aż nie spodziewałam się, że naklejki mogą dać taki fajny efekt :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Też super ;) Na paznokciach wyglądają o wiele fajniej niż na szablonie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to add I really like that you showed those wraps and the ones with the hearts on their own. All the pics I'm seeing of them elsewhere have them over white nail polish. It'd be easy to not realize they have clear elements to them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your nails style with this look.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Przyznam, że ciekawie to wygląda :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jakie cudoooo <3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!! So luxury effect!!I love that golden gleam! *-*
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing manicure, Fife! I love how truly metallic your gold tips are. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love! like gold on the nails! very stylish! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great mani dear Edyta!!! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  22. łał, wyglądają genialnie <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test