Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Emerald green duochrome nail polish from Temix

Hello everybody :)
I am coming today with another amazing nail polish from Temix. This time it is an emerald green A03. I was mentioning to you before here and here that this is a peel off collection.
Emerald green looks like a proper mixture of green and dark blue with a tiny amount of sparkly dust.
I am wearing just two coats on the normal black background to expose the depth of colour and protect from peeling. Duochrome polishes look very attractive on the nails, I love the way how they are shifting colours. Have you tried this collection already? What are your thoughts?






Isn't it a proper beauty?



Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :)

Fife Fantasi

29 comments:

  1. Fantastic! It really suits on your nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolor ma niesamowity! Ale pewnie i tak nosiłabym go pod topem więc z efektu peel off nici ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. calkowicie sie zgadzam, kolor jest extra.

      Delete
  3. Nawet nie przypuszczałam, że ten kolor moze tak niesamowicie wygladac!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ładny kolor :) W miniaturce wyglądał jak mój opi green on the runaway, tylko mój jest duochromem :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naprawdę ładny! Może tego efektu duochrom za bardzo nie widać, ale to, co widać, bardzo mi się podoba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shade is lovely! Quite unusual but definitely an underdog :)

    ivyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried this polish in other shade) really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mam z BPS identyczny kolor, tylko do stempli :) jest piękny

    ReplyDelete
  9. This polish is amazing *-* love duochrome nail polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colour, would look good at christmas!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Beauty Blender Dupe//Avon Precision Make-Up Sponge
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fajny kolor lakieru :) takie troszkę mieni się jak rybia łuska albo skóra węża :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, green. You already know how much I love this color and the shift is a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the color of those nails. Great post :)

    Lots of love,
    Kayla xo // Kayla's Vibration

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! Its amazing <3
    FOLLOW=FOLLOW ?
    liikeeme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test