Monday, 11 January 2016

Winter Home Spa with Lush Cosmetics

Hello my dear readers,
Winter is a time when we are supposed to care better and more often about the condition of our hands. Low temperature, wind, various humidities are not very helpful when we would like to keep hands and nails in a healthy and beautiful state.
Today I would like to show you two amazing products which I found in my local Lush Shop. I am quite fussy about choosing these sort of cosmetics but this time I am very impressed with both of them.


1. Salted Coconut Hand Scrub- this scrub is the best I have ever tried for hands. All ingredients are organic and the best thing is that the scrub agent is just sea salt. The creamy coconut is giving a delicate scent during scrubbing. I am using it with no water, just the scrub on my dry hands. I'm delighted to say that my hands look healthier and are so soft after the first application.


2. Helping Hands Hand Cream- I chose this cream because during the day I am working as an industrial chemist and I have to wash my hands quite often. I loved this cream from the first time I used it. My skin feels more nourished and is keeping moisture much longer than when using different hand creams. The chamomile scent is very delicate almost not recognizable.

And meet the two guys who prepared the hand scrub and hand cream for me. This is a lovely idea of Lush to let customers know who was making the products for us. Thank you Figiel, thank you Dawid :)

And after a really short time in my own home Spa my hands are relaxing, fully nourished and absolutely ready to cope with all the British weather conditions.


Do you like Lush handmade cosmetics? What sort of products are your favourite? Let me know in your comments.
Have a nice day everyone!

36 comments:

  1. Oh these sound lovely! I really like the sound of the handcream because of the ingredients in it. I've always been a huge fan of Lush's lemony flutter butter but sadly mine has just outlived its life! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have a massive collections of cosmetics and looks like I am already in love :)
      Thanks Ithi!

      Delete
  2. Oh what a lovely reviews! Sound very amazing products! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Edyta! I've never tried this brand because to be sincere I'm not tempted by the overall presentation if the product even though there are so many good opinions in the web! Maybe one day I'll give a try to this Lush :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is my first attempt to Lush and I am quite happy that I discover them. You should definitely give them a go ;)

      Delete
  4. Pięknie wyglądają twoje paznokcie, nie poprzebarwiane :) Nie miałam nic z Lush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ale za to jakie krotkie :((((
      A Lush polubilabys, jestem pewna ;)

      Delete
  5. Lush jest na liście moich chciejstw, jeszcze nie miałam okazji stosować ich produktów. Krem do rąk chętnie bym sprawdziła na własnych dłoniach. I na ich kule kąpielowe mam ogromną ochotę :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always seen the lush hand scrub and hand cream but I think now I might give it a go! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are fine ? i am glad , because we nede hand care ! pictures are beautiful and attractive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are very good Bubica :)
      I am glad you like my pictures ;)

      Delete
  8. Polubiłabym je pewnie gdybym miała lepszy dostęp :) Ale fajny pomysł z tym kto robił kosmetyk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sa to naprawde bardzo fajne kosmmetyki, tylko cena troszke przesadzona....

      Delete
  9. Love Lush! I'd like to try the scrub :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Masz idealne paznokcie :O Zazdroszczę, ani jednej skazy. ! WOW :O

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sounds really nice and your hands look great :-D

    I do like Lush stuff :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love lush and all of their products <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too, they have a lot of good products :)

      Delete
  13. I consider this fabulous company, excellent products

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post! I am new follower GFC and hope you can follow me too) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best wishes for you and your blog! kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for sharing! i love lush :)
    xoxo Verena

    ReplyDelete
  17. Querida parece ser muito bom, amei o post

    Esmalte & cia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love lush cosmetics. Especially because they're natural and smell so good. These are amazing!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love this brand cosmetics -Lush! lemon cream is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These seem like really good products, you are lucky to have them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test