Hello my lovelies,
I know that haul posts get a lot of attention. Personally I love reading what new products you are using. One of my New Year's resolutions is using more of the cosmetic products/ nail polishes which I already have and buying only those with good quality. I will try to be strong and I hope that you guys help me with that.
Today I would like to show you my new nail polishes which have appeared in my collection.
1. Barry M Speedy Collection- I received these beauties along with a lovely dress as my prize in 'Party Polished' competition organized by BonPrix UK- thank you very much :)- you can see my nail art here
from left: Slip Stream (Bright Purple), Dead Heat (Bright Red), Sprint Finish (Pomegranate), Dragster (Dark Grey)
2. These two amazing holos I got from Born Pretty- I bought them myself.
3. I couldn't help myself during my holidays in Poland and I bought these two incredibly pretty glittery top coats in Drogerie Natura. One of them has been already tested :)
4. 3 Concept Eye is a wonderful glittery/ confetti top coat which Born Pretty sent me to review- I can't wait to try it.
5. Mirror Nail Polish with Top Coat has been sent to me by Born Pretty Store to review. To be honest I always would like to see how a typical mirror effect is presenting on the nails. I will try to show you as soon as possible.
6. Candy Floss from MaxFactor is a beautiful baby pink with a delicate dark pink shimmer. I am sure it could be a fantastic solution for my nail art.
7. These two beauties I bought last weekend. They were 70% off regular price and I quite like them
(from left: Frosty Morning -baby blue, Whimsical- pale green with delicate shimmer); brand Accessorize
And this is it, Which one is your favourite? Let me know in your comments.
Have a nice day :)