Wednesday, 13 January 2016

What is new in January with Fife Fantasi

Hello my lovelies,
I know that haul posts get a lot of attention. Personally I love reading what new products you are using. One of my New Year's resolutions is using more of the cosmetic products/ nail polishes which I already have and buying only those with good quality. I will try to be strong and I hope that you guys help me with that.
Today I would like to show you my new nail polishes which have appeared in my collection.
1. Barry M Speedy Collection- I received these beauties along with a lovely dress as my prize in 'Party Polished' competition organized by BonPrix UK- thank you very much :)- you can see my nail art here
from left: Slip Stream (Bright Purple), Dead Heat (Bright Red), Sprint Finish (Pomegranate), Dragster (Dark Grey)


2. These two amazing holos I got from Born Pretty- I bought them myself.


3. I couldn't help myself during my holidays in Poland and I bought these two incredibly pretty glittery top coats in Drogerie Natura. One of them has been already tested :)


4. 3 Concept Eye is a wonderful glittery/ confetti top coat which Born Pretty sent me to review- I can't wait to try it.


5. Mirror Nail Polish with Top Coat has been sent to me by Born Pretty Store to review. To be honest I always would like to see how a typical mirror effect is presenting on the nails. I will try to show you as soon as possible.


6. Candy Floss from MaxFactor is a beautiful baby pink with a delicate dark pink shimmer. I am sure it could be a fantastic solution for my nail art.


7. These two beauties I bought last weekend. They were 70% off regular price and I quite like them
(from left: Frosty Morning -baby blue, Whimsical-  pale green with delicate shimmer); brand Accessorize


    And this is it, Which one is your favourite? Let me know in your comments.
Have a nice day :)

35 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you have some very interesting polishes there! I'm curious to see the Born Pretty mirror polishes in action the most! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woho! So many interesting beauties....Would wait for your review on BPS Mirror polishes and yes that last two bottles has attracted me a lot! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale będzie malowania... czekam na sreberka, miałam sobie je zamówić i tak jakoś zeszło że jeszcze nie ma :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powiem ci, że te glittery z Sensique wyglądają prześlicznie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. m that magnificent collection of enamels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I followed you back, my new dear friend! ;)
    You have an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! so many beauties :) I need to see the mirror nail polish from BPS!
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barry M i holosie z BPS - tego będę wyczekiwać :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pokaż lustrzane pazurki ^^ Jestem ciekawa jak sprawdzają się te lakiery! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Świetne rzeczy, czekam na posty :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ten lakier lustrzany bardzo mnie ciekawi. Czekam na mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, your collection is bigger and bigger ! i am glad about you , and can't wait to see them on your nails :)
    have a nice evening dear friend !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ile pięknych kolorków ajajaj;) będzie się działo na pazurkach;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Przepiekane kolorki :)

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ile pięknych nowości :) Sensique wygląda ciekawie :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait for their reviews !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great haul :-D Some lovely polishes here :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holo i brokaty oczywiście:D Ciekawa też jestem co u lustrzanych paznokciach napiszesz :) Widziałam już jakieś recenzje i jestem ciekawa Twojej opinii :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing haul. waiting for the reviews :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful polishes. I am super curious about the mirror polish and it's effect! Waiting for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ładne kolorki,ciekawe jak będą się prezentować na pazurkach :-) Pozdrawiam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing haul, the BPS holo's look fantastic, I really need to pick some up! I also really love the look of the ones you got in Poland, what beautiful polishes! I am also keen to see the mirror polish on your nails :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. ale super nowości - też ostatnio kupiłam dwa holo od BPS ale jeszcze nie przyszły :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ja nigdy nie miałam nic z BPS widocznie muszę to zmienić :)
    http://side-of-life.blogspot.com/ - KLIK!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes, I agree about the mirror polish. I want to see that one too. I've been on a no buy lately too. I need to use what I have!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ile cudowności ;) granatowy glitter Sensique mam i genialnie wygląda na pazurkach ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, dear) Thank you for visiting my blog! I follow you back now <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Świetne zdobycze, szczególnie jestem ciekawa tego lustrzanego lakieru z BPS :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those nail polish are gorgeous!!

    Blog: http://fiftyshadesofpink.blogs.sapo.pt/
    Instagram: @sarafqueiros

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice polishes, I can't wait to see them in action. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test