Sunday, 31 January 2016

Romance Collection from ThumbsUp

Hello my dear readers
Today I would like to show you my new nail wraps which have been sent to me for review. This is a new The Romance collection launched by ThumbsUp. I really can't wait to try them because they look so amazing. I had a chance to try a lot of nail wraps from ThumbsUp before and all of them were very good quality. The application is really very easy. They are very soft and flexible so there is no chance to apply them wrong. They last quite long on the nails, especially after applying gel top coat or any other good quality top coat.
So just bear with me next week because I will be happy to show you how they look on the nails. Any suggestion which one would you like to see first? Let me know in your comments.


Ombre is always elegant and trendy, especially in beautiful salmon colour


This one could be absolutely perfect for Valentine's Day


I really love gold metallic negative space, they are shiny almost like a mirror.


There is also full instruction showing step by step application process


If you like any of these designs and would like to try them just visit their website and shop online 'click' (worldwide shipping available)
Thank you for stopping by.

                                                                                                                                                          *PR

19 comments:

  1. Wyglądają fajnie :) Jeszcze nigdy nie używałam naklejek całopaznokciowych ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja akurat lubie wlasnie te, nie sa sztywne a wrecz przeciwnie elastyczne i latwe w uzyciu. Mysle, ze dobrze je miec pod reka na tzw szybkie pazurki ;)
      Dziekuje Gosia :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yep, me too,this is a very good solution for a quick elegant mani :)
      thank you Nataly :DDD

      Delete
  3. Those look interesting! :) I think the New French design interests me the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The metallic ones are my favourite. I can't wait to see them on nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetna sprawa :) Jestem ciekawa którychkolwiek, nie wiem czy widziałam coś takiego na paznokciach :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiedy uzywałam ich pierwszy raz bardzo pozytywnie mnie zaskoczyły :)

      Delete
  6. Czekam na zdobienie z serduszkami :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look cool, I'd love to see them on the nails and see how they work!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Z serduszkami dwaj pierwsze ;) w sam raz na walentynki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look really nice. I like using nail wraps like that. Since I sometimes donto get to sit and let my polish dry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fajne, bardzo mi się podobają te serduszkowe :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test