Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Yellow and Brown nail design with a touch of gold

Hello my dear friends,
I am back today with some simple nail design which I've been wearing the last few days. I think that a combo of yellow 'Wonna Be Your Sunshine' from Essence and golden brown 'Cricket Symphony' from Misa look very good together. I also added some golden glittery honey combs as a sparkly accent for the whole mani. I am really a magpie for all sparkly and glittery stuff so I am always happy to play with them. And what do you think? Do you like my nail art in warm, sparkly colours? Let me know your opinion.






Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day everyone.

22 comments:

  1. Ja też kocham brokat :) W każdej formie i ilości :D Piękne połączenie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nails look lovely! I love the glitter :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!
    Happy New Year dear! ;)
    Good luck, love, health and inspiration!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That came out great! I love the glitter accent! :) I never have the patience to do that, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękne kolory! Robią wrażenie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ten ciemniejszy kolor jest śliczny :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear Edyta! That's an unusual combo ! But I like it anyway ! You have so beautiful looong nails ! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Świetne zestawienie kolorów :)

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwację i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Śliczne zdobienie, bardzo mi się podoba to połączenie kolorystyczne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with Cricket Symphony. Simple but elegant nailart :D Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Niesamowite połączenie kolorów! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful look,your nails shine like a mirror !
    all the best dear friend in 2016! to you and to your family !
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pięknie! Samodzielnie te lakiery nie robią wrażenia, ale razem super!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty mani. That yellow is gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test