Friday, 4 December 2015

Sparkly like snow....

Hello my lovelies,
Blue is one of my favourite colours. Today I would like to show you a beautiful pale blue 'Coastal Surf' from Revlon covered with sparkly and shiny glittery top coat 'Snow Globe' from Sally Hansen. I really love how these small glittery particles shine and twinkle. They look almost like snow flakes on a frosty day. I must say that both polishes are very good quality and it is a pleasure to work with them. Also I decided to leave them without any additional decoration because they came out adorable enough. And I am leaving you with my pictures. What do you think? Is it ok or rather boring? I am waiting for your opinion.






Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your day:)

43 comments:

  1. It's soooooo pretty! Love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Blue is my favorite color. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Są cudowne :) mam ten lakier SH muszę go zacząć używać, efekt widzę piękny :)

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. bellissimo colore blu
    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. piękny kolor :) idealny na jesienną nudę :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow I am in love with ur nails <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ja nie wiem jak Ty to robisz, że zawsze jest idealnie :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. No no, it's not okay..it's adorable!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ten top jest zbyt piękny :D Idealnie współgra z niebieskim :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cudowne paznokcie ! :* Dziękuję za obserwację, też obserwuje Ciebie. :)

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Śliczne połączenie - idealne na nadchodzącą zimę! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice combo. I like it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooow, stunning!!!! *-*
    HAve a nice week end darling!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. blink blink,..do i see glitters very nice look

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect winter blue shade. The glitter matches the base colour perfectly, awesome combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ślicznie się prezentują w duecie :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test