Monday, 28 December 2015

Silver birch nail design

Hello my lovelies
Today I am showing you my interpretation of birch wood during the snowfall.I have seen a lot of similar nail designs on my website and I decided to create something similar for myself. I think that birches look spectacular during the winter, covered with snow. I used a beautiful and shiny silver glittery top coat from 'Simple Beauty' which I brought from Poland. I have to say that I am quite disappointed about this polish because it took almost thirty minutes to be absolutely dry. I don't think that this amount of time is acceptable. The trees I painted with acrylic paint. And this is my final effect. Do you like it? Don't forget to leave your comment below.







Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :)

29 comments:

  1. Ślicznie wyglądają :) Szkoda że lakier słaby, od kiedy używam seche vite to 10 minut czekania to długo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ale to sreberko jest naprawde piekne tylko schniecie jest do kitu....;)

      Delete
  2. I really like that! :)

    I agree, 30 minutes is an awfully long drying time. I wonder why it took so long?

    ReplyDelete
  3. przepiękne <3 idealnie zimowe <3 uwielbiam te Twoje ręczne malowanki <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and time in Poland! So beautiful, it has such an elegant wintery feel! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetny pomysł, brzozy wyglądają genialnie w zimowej scenerii, mega mi się podoba to zdobienie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ale oczka mi sie zaświeciły, świetnie to wszystko wygląda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Czy ja dobrze widzę? Brzoza ? :D

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwację i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mani Fife, really love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The look awesome! 30 mins is wayyyy to long though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. piękny motyw i ślicznie go odwzorowałaś :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. just to say again, it is amazing work ! i like it so much !
    have a nice day dear friend !

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stunning and so lovely :)
    I would love it if we could get some snow here in Vasa but it seems as if that is not going to happen in a near future :/
    I really really love this manicure :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful interpretation. Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This manicure is so simple yet so brilliant. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test