Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Purple mosaic nail design

Hello my lovelies,
 It was a long time ago when I was wearing mosaic designs on my nails. I like it very much because making it is a lot of fun. This is a very simple method and I am sure everybody could do it. I love the final effect and the way the polishes are mixing together. To create this design I used 'Pastel' and 'Jewel' from Marks& Spencer collection. And here is my final product- adorable mani for every occasion. This is a very delicate design but at the same time unique and eye catching. What do you think? Let me know your opinion.






I also would like to remind you about my Second Winter Giveaway. All information you can find here: click


38 comments:

  1. Uwielbiam takie zdobienia, muszę sama się pokusić, chociaż pewnie nie wyjdzie tak idealnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo efektownie wyszło - super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...well...that's quite a different look...Amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks soooo HOT!
    I would do it in black as basis and white as marble <3<3<3
    Would love to do that!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Colli :) I am waiting for your design :)

      Delete
  5. Świetne maziajki, wyglądają rewelacyjnie. To wykałaczka/igła?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to przyrzad do robienia kropek w najmniejszym rozmiarze, ale igla tez moze byc ;)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. dziekuje i polecam to zdobienie bo jest latwe ;)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. thank you very much for such a nice comment :)

      Delete
  8. ink in yogurt ?!
    Yes! I have such an association!
    super! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous mani Fife, I really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. These colors are so lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such a beautiful design, I don't know how you did this but it looks amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved it. beautiful color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Świetny efekt :O !!

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwację i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that this mani is really particular and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test