Monday, 14 December 2015

Lady purse with peacock and rose

Hello my dear readers,
Today I would like to show you a lovely purse which has been sent to me by Lady Queen Beauty for review. I chose this purse myself and I must say that it was the right decision because this is a very nice and useful product. I love how colourful it is but at the moment I don't have an outfit to match it with! There is plenty space for money (notes and coins) and for cards and the stitching is good.
What do you think about this purse, could you be happy to use it?



I have even painted my nails with some flowers to match my purse a little bit.





If you like this purse you can buy it from official Lady Queen Beauty store- click
With my code AJLC15 you can have 15% bonus


Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day everyone.

*PR

26 comments:

  1. Wow, Fife! This purse looks so pretty, I love how bold it is! Your nails match perfectly, you always make such beautiful flowers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...What a beautiful purse and equally beautiful mani! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetnie dopasowałaś mani :) Ja rzeczy wokół mnie wybieram raczej bez żadnych wzorów, za dużo mi się podoba i gładkie jest najlepszym wyjściem bo zawsze pasuje:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a ja z kolei lubie od czasu do czasu kolorowe eksperymenty :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing purse, this print is so original and classy! :) Can't wait to see this in outfit !

    xoxo, www.ourloveourpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetny ten portfel! Piękny! ;-)
    Mani super! Kwiatki zawsze spoko na paznokciach! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. portfel piękny! no i paznokcie świetnie dopasowane :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore this! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    NEW POST: MeNow Long Lasting Lipgloss Review and Swatches

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nail art match perfectly with the purse *-* <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. No chciałabym tak umieć namalować:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning manicure, great nail desigen!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Każde Twoje pazurki są niesamowite !

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice purse and I just love that mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really nice purse. Your nails go with it nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun purse and that mani is striking and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test