Friday, 11 December 2015

Golden Duochrome Nail Polish from Temix

Hello my dear readers
I have a polish to share with you today that I am incredibly excited about. This is a another nail polish from the water based peel-off series from Temix Duochrome Collection. This time it is a mixture of olive green, gold, brown and pale copper. All these colours and probably plenty more are only visible with a serious amount of light. I have been asked already about resistance in water (bath/ shower/ daily activities) and I must admit that this polish lasts two days with no damage but not really much longer. However I discovered that if I apply it over some normal nail polish  it lasts well for a whole week. And I quite like this idea because I have a chance to keep this beauty on my nails longer.
Also I would like to bring your attention to these tiny little glittery particles, they shine like small diamonds and make this polish even more wonderful.
I am leaving you with my pictures, hope you like them :)








Temix polishes- some of them-  are available in Born Pretty Store. With my code EPG10 you are entitled to 10% discount


Have a nice day everyone :D

48 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so pretty! :)

    Thank you for the update on how long it lasts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetne odcienie :*

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwację i propozycję wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ładny żuczek ;) nie mam takiego w kolekcji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo ciekawy kolor. Chyba nigdy jeszcze tak odważnego nie miałam na swoich paznokciach :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. powinnnas sprobowac, to bardzo fajny kolor :)

      Delete
  5. Jest śliczny! Nie próbowałam peel offów od BP na zwykłej bazie, a na pewno trzymałyby się dłużej niż dzień czy dwa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. na zwyklej bazie nie jest juz peel off ale za to trzyma sie dluzej :)

      Delete
  6. Zniechęca mnie do tej kolekcji tylko i wyłącznie ta ich wytrzymałość, bo same lakiery są piękne, a na twoich długich paznokciach pokazują co potrafią!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wytrzymalosc nie jest rewelacyjna ale mozna ja przedluzyc nakladajac go na zwyczajny lakier :)

      Delete
  7. Ładny! Chociaż przy moim odcieniu dłoni mógłby dawać trupi efekt :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kolekcja ma rowniez inne kolory, moze znalazlabys odpowiedni dla siebie ?

      Delete
  8. Przepiękny lakier :) Duochromy niesamowicie mi się podobają:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous! I actually didn't know about this brand at all! I love the little flecks in this polish, beautiful :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Duochrome polishes are always fantastic and this color is one that I like very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this a very nice shade indeed :)
      thank you Andrea :)

      Delete
  11. really like this shade! ... a multi-faceted)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This polish is awesome *-* the glitters are amazing <3
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Może kolor nie koniecznie mój ale... na Twoich pazurkach wygląda obłędnie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje Marzenko, dobrze miec rozne upodobania, swiat staje sie ciekawszy, prawda?

      Delete
  14. I really aim speachless!! Love this color <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. piękny <3 nie wiem czemu ale kojarzy mi się ze złotym skarbcem goblinów :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please tell me that this gorgeous nail polish comes in blue. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test