Thursday, 24 December 2015

Glittery nails for Christmas time- Glitter Bomb from Rimmel

Hello my dear readers
Today I would like to show you a polish which could be absolutely perfect for Christmas- 'Midnight Mistletoe' from Glitter Bomb Rimmel Collection. Various sized honey combs in green, red and silver holo are making this polish look very festive on the nails. It could be used over different colours but I chose black for a better effect. I applied matte top coat and I must say that this time I quite like the glitter being less shiny but still perfectly visible. The density of glittery particles is very good- the bottle is full of shiny honey combs and after two normal coats the result is as on my pictures.
These two golden rings have been sent to my by Lady Queen Beauty. They look fabulous and I am very happy to wear them. What could suit better than golden rings to a festive mani?
Do you like Glitter Bomb Rimmel Collection? Which one is your favourite?






and if you like my golden rings you can find them on Lady Queen Beauty web site: http://www.ladyqueen.com
with my code  AJLC15 you could have 15% discount


                                                                                                   * post contains PR samples

20 comments:

  1. Lovely! The glitter and gold ring is adding a festival mood on your nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne, zainspirowałaś mnie do zrobienia podobnych :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pięknie Ci to wyszło. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...it look super amazing! Love that glitter top coat <3

    pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fajnie wygląda zmatowiony, a kolekcji rimmela chyba nie widziałam :D Jestem beznadziejna w tych sprawach :D Wesołych świąt :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very festive! :) I saw that polish in the store and passed on it. Now I regret that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciekawy efekt, bardzo klimatyczny ;) Wesołych świąt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting mixed color ! with black base is fantastic ! very glam look

    ReplyDelete
  9. and , have a nice evening with your family , and tomorrow too
    Merry Christmas, lovely friend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Takie pazurki na święta! Marzenie :O

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This glitter are gorgeous *-* they seems to scream "merry Christmas!!!" xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great mani Fife :-D Looks so good :-D

    Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. niesamowity efekt z tym matem! świetny Rimmelek :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This glitter is insane!! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. zmatowiony glitter wygląda obłędnie <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test