Friday, 25 December 2015

All I want for Christmas is you.....

Hello  my lovelies
I hope you have an amazing Christmas time full of love and relaxation. I would like to show you my nail art I have prepared for my Christmas holidays. 'Raspberry' from Barry M and 'Delicious' from Revlon are a perfect duet for my design. Candles are always a good decoration accent for this season-  I painted them with acrylic paints. And I am leaving you with my pictures. I received a lot of nice comments about my work and hopefully you will like it as well.
Enjoy your time.








11 comments:

  1. Happy Xmas dear Edyta! This is a wonderful nail art ! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chce takie, są cudowne! <3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com Odpowiadam na każdą obserwacje i propozycje wejść w linki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kolor Barry M mnie urzekł :) Zdobienie jak zwykle śliczne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Podpisuję się pod komentarzem Karoliny, Barry M ma cudowny kolor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wspaniałe zdobienie i cudowny kolorek :) mi się w tym roku nie udało zmalować nic typowo świątecznego

    Wesołych Świąt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Barry M polish is really beautifull :D and really cute mani ;* happy holidays dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Przepiękne te stroiki zmalowałaś Edytko <3 wygląda to wspaniale :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cudowne stroiki świąteczne, mani wygląda fantastycznie <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mani I really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test