Wednesday, 11 November 2015

What is new in November with Fife Fantasi ?

I love reading posts where you are sharing your last hauls and amazing cosmetics products. I am always curious what products and why are absorbing your attention. Today I would like to show you my new nail polishes which have appeared in my collection. I will start from new a-England  'To Emily Bronte' collection which I won in www.thenailasaurus.com giveaway- thank you Sammy!
I am very happy that I have it, because all members of this collection are awesome and I must say that a-England brand is my favourite, I will be more than happy to show you some swatches soon.


Let Me In and Spirit Of The Moors

from left: Wuthering Heights, Heathcliff and Cathy

These three amazing glittery top coats from Glitter Bomb, Rimmel collection I bought in local Superdrug. I am absolutely a glitter addicted person and I couldn't help myself. I know that I will use them a lot for my Christmas nail arts.
from left: Midnight Mistletoe, Bling Thing and Disco Fever


Duochrome full collection from Temix I received from my Chinese friend, Josh. He brought me all these beauties from his regular trip home in China. Thank you Josh! All collection is very pretty and eye-catching and I cant't wait to try them.


And this is it. Do you like my new stuff? Which one the most? I am waiting for your opinion.
Have a nice day everyone.

57 comments:

  1. uuh, these temix look soo great!
    I love them all!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ależ ja ci zazdroszczę a-England. Każdy jest piękny. Pozostałe łupy też fajne, ale będzie malowanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja tez kocham a -England i bardzo sie ciesze, ze szczescie sie do mnie usmiechnelo :)

      Delete
  3. beautiful :) A-England są boskie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, te peel offy! I w ogóle tyle ciekawych lakierów :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ile ładnych lakierów, normalnie ci zazdroszczę :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. AEngland to absolutny hit! cała kolekcja jest piękna i nie ukrywam, że te lakiery chętnie bym zobaczyła jako pierwsze :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chciałabym zobaczyć Heathcliff na paznokciach :) W ogóle przygarnęłabym coś z A-England :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to sa naprawde piekne lakiery i tez nie moge sie doczekac momentu kiedy je wyprobuje :)

      Delete
  8. prawdziwa kolekcja :) ale Ty tworzysz małe cuda więc z pewnością się przydadzą :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for winning the beautiful polishes.
    It's so nice to have friends that know what to bring from their trips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ale śliczne ;) podobają mi się Wuthering Heights, Heathcliff i Cathy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow how many nail polish!!! they are so so beautiful!!! enjoy them :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeeeeeju, ale cuda! Straszliwie zazdroszczę wszystkiego z AEngland <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow congratulations on your win, what wonderful prizes! The colours look beautiful! I also love the glitter bombs too, I am looking forward to seing how you use all of these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, lucky you ! duo chrome collection must be very interesting !i hope you will make one by one swatches to show us the beauty
    :)))) i cant wait to see all of them

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ja też b. lubię takie posty :) Gratuluję wygranej, wszystkie a-England wyglądają pięknie :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. uwielbiam haulowe posty <3 ile nowości!! <3 mega cudne wszystkie są te lakiery!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, thx for your comment in my blog. Now i´following oyur blog.
    Love the colors.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice haul Fife! Great win :-D I got the a-England a few weeks back - still not tried them! I will get around to it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. A-England genialne! Zazdroszczę ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The A england nail polishes are so beautiful!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, winning those gorgeous a-England. Too cool💖👍

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome collection of polishes! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dem A England polishes... I can only see them LOL But all of the new things are gorgeous and can't wait to see them on your nails :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Brokatowe uwielbiam :-) a ten szary tez sliczny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Midnight Mistletoe it's absolutely my favorite *-* it seems to scream "it's Christmas" xD

    ReplyDelete
  26. I honestly can´t pick favorites cause everything looks amazing :)
    All of the Témix ones really made me go "oooh" :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bardzo, bardzo mi się podobają lakiery AEngland :) marzy mi się chyba większość ich asortymentu, gdybym mogła, wykupiłabym wszystkie na raz :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test