Wednesday, 4 November 2015

The impact of purple- Purple Reign from Rimmel

Hello my dear readers,
All of you who are with me during the last two years know that I am a big enthusiast of purple. I have quite a big collection of nail polishes in this colour but I can't explain why I am using them so rarely. Today I would like to show you a lovely duochrome 'Purple Reign' from Rimmel. This polish comes from 'Metal Rush' collection. It is shifting colours from bright pink through purple to violet very beautifully, especially in daylight condition. Like almost all polishes with a metallic finish this one has a tendency to express some brush strokes so you must be careful during the painting. Do you like duochrome polishes? Have you tried 'Metal Rush' collection from Rimmel? Let me know your opinion.





And here is the hero: Purple Reign from Rimmel


I hope you enjoyed reading and watching my short review of Purple Reign from Rimmel.
Have a nice day everyone :D

52 comments:

  1. Wonderful color! Really shiny!! <3

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty polish! looks fab on you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I haven't seen this collection in Serbia. Anyway, I like the colour shift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice shade , and fantastic pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Też lubię fiolety - ten jest b. ładny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....what a super looking polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ale cudny kolor. Uwielbiam lakiery metaliczne :) Ten na końcówkach wygląda jakby był cieniowany innym, ciemniejszym kolorem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so pretty! I can buy Rimmel cosmetics here, but not their nail polish for some reason. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a pity! they have a quite nice polishes and I am sure you could like them :)

      Delete
  9. Piękny! Nie dość, że duochrom, to na dodatek fioletowy, chcę! Ta kolekcja jeszcze jest w sprzedaży?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a wiesz, ze nie wiem...kolekcja pochodzi chyba z 2012...

      Delete
  10. O rajku jaki boski kolor *_* cudowny :)) Buziaki Edytko, miłego wieczorku :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Piękne pazury:) Moje nie chcą coś być długie, dwoje się i troje a one nic :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marchewka kochana i beda rosnac :)
      dziekuje za komentarz :D

      Delete
  12. This is so pretty! I really like the colour shift of this polish. I've not tried this one but I have the blue one, Its not one I've used often but I may have to dig it out for another play :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, sometimes we should give our polishes another chance :)

      Delete
  13. Nie widziałam tej serii stacjonarnie w drogeriach w szafach firmy Rimmel - zresztą w ogóle nigdzie jej nie widziałam do tej pory ;-D Całkiem fajnie się prezentuje na paznokciach ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This color is amazing! I have the gold/green one and I really like it :)
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear Edyta, it's such a pretty duochrome this one, it seems super easy to apply and very uniform on your beautiful long nails!
    Hope you'll have a serene evening =)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting unbanal color) This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ładny kolorek ;) ostemplowałabym go od razu na czarno ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this color is so great! *-*
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really gorgeous. I did like this collection from Rimmel :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test