Thursday, 26 November 2015

Purple Duochrome Nail Polish from Temix

Hello my lovelies :)
Today I would like to show you a water based peel-off nail polish from Temix Duochrome Collection which I received as a gift from my Chinese friend. This is a really beautiful mixture of purple, green, navy, gold and other colours visible only under a proper amount of light. Tiny little pieces of sparkly glitters look almost like stars on the north sky. This polish is absolutely odourless, its formula is quite thick but easy enough to work with. The total opaque I received after two coats but for pictures I am wearing three.
This polish is supposed to be peel-off after being soaked in warm water - I will let you know as soon as I will check it.
And I am leaving you with my pictures.  Have you tried this collection already? Let me know in your comments.






Temix polishes- some of them-  are available in Born Pretty Store. With my code EPG10 you are entitled to 10% discount



Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :)

58 comments:

  1. You said it right...it reminds about north sky. And wow...You can peel it off after soaking in warm water..That's quite a unique feature it has. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect! Reminds me of the galaxy <3

    Liebst, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciekawe jak kąpanie wytrzyma. Lubię peel off ale są trochę nieprzewidywalne :D poza tym kolor wygląda przepięknie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. narazie sie trzyma, prysznic przezyl bez uszerbku :)

      Delete
  4. That looks so beautiful, but wouldn't it come off after one shower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. last shower was fine, I will see tonight :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. nie wiem co tam w niego nawtykali ale efekt jest :)

      Delete
  6. Świetny! Ta kolorystyka kojarzy mi się jakby z galaxy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous shade and look! i havent seen so far polish like this ! i do really like it ! say hello to your friend , the best gift :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. podoba mi się :) wygląda jak gwiezdne przestworza :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the effect! Looks like а space))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesujący :) Muszę wypróbować jakiś lakier peel-off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a galactic nail polish dear Edyta! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. The effect is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, wygląda obłędnie!
    Jakie piękne paznokcie:) zazdro:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oj, oj ! Jaki piękny galaktyczny efekt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never tried this collection, but this polish is absolutely gorgeous *-*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jestem oczarowana tym kolorem, a te drobinki wyglądają jak gwiazdy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chcę ten lakier! Wiesz, czy można go kupić w Polsce?

    ReplyDelete
  18. galaktyka na paznokciach <333 obłęd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very very beautiful! This is space)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous polish and great shift. Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like duo chromes very much! This one is just gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cudowny ten lakier, nie mogę się napatrzeć <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test