Thursday, 19 November 2015

Jump into blue- La Femme top coat

Hello my dear readers,
Today's post is about a beautiful blue top coat. I have been playing with lovely 'Ultramarine' from La Femme. This is a typical glittery top coat and supposed to be applied over other colours to avoid transparency. I applied it over some baby blue from LF Beauty. I really love how small particles of glitter are shifting colours from blue to purple. This top coat has a very good quality for a very attractive price and I am quite happy to use it more often for my nail art.
I wonder what do you think about it? Do you like it? Share with me your opinion.






Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :)

43 comments:

  1. Ciekawe jakby wyglądał gdyby nałożyć go gąbką żeby zintensyfikować brokat :) I chciałabym zobaczyć go na żywo, podejrzewam że pięknie się mieni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super pomysl, musze to koniecznie sprawdzic ;)

      Delete
  2. ale super ;) oby nie było problemów ze zmywaniem ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just so perfect for festival manis. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty manicure! This top coat is very nice. But I have to confess you that I'm not a fan of these colours in this period of the year :-) Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fajny! podoba mi się, i ten kolor bazowy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It's so amazing! I love glitter top coat))
    ///
    pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niebieskie paznokcie to dla mnie zawsze <3 Ten brokacik musi pięknie błyszczeć na żywo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color!!!
    Have a nice day!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. ech <3 to są właśnie moje kolory <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love polishes like that! I have three or four of them now that are similar to yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too, it is really nice glittery top coat :)

      Delete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! Blue and purple is such a favorite of mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very gorgeous combination :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. This looks really amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work,love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jaki fajny, bardzo mi się podoba ten efekt :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test