Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Burgundy Autumn Spice from Revlon

Hello my dear lovelies
Today I would like to show you a gorgeous, very autumny nail polish 'Autumn Spice' from Revlon. This polish comes from Parfumerie Collection. Burgundy mixed with a pinch of brown and golden/ ginger dust is presenting very beautifully. The scent is quite interesting, based mostly on cinnamon I think. The colour is very deep and intensive. The small particles of sparkly dust are making it outstanding. I was quite happy to wear it. On my ring finger nail I created a simple free hand nail art. And here you go. What do you think? Have you tried this or other nail polishes from this collection? Which one is your favourite? I will be very happy to see your comments.






Have a nice day everyone :)

36 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous polish! It's very beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jest coś w tym lakierze, jakaś głębia. Bardzo ładnie i klimatycznie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cudowny, głęboki kolor! Coś co lubię :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo sie ciesze, ze Ci sie spodobal :)- warty wyprobowania :)

      Delete
  4. I find scented polishes a great innovation and this one looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revlon has a quite nice collection scented polishes :)

      Delete
  5. Hm, the colour is not really my cup of tea but those particles are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is a beautiful polish! I know it caught my attention in the store. I love how you used it here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ale piękny! idealnie jesienny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nie mam żadnego revlonu w takiej butelce, nic zapachowego ani brązowego :D A ten lakier wygląda ślicznie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jeden z fajniejszych brozopodobnych w mojej kolekcji ;)

      Delete
  9. Absolutely stunning, I love the manicure with the glitter)
    ...
    pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that shimmery dark brown is a love! *__*
    Have a serene evening dear Edyta!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jesień w buteleczce! Jest piękny, drobinki dodają wyrazu.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Drobinki błyszczące zdecydowanie nadają uroku tej czekoladce ;(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never tried these polishes, but this is really beautiful! *-* love the ring finger nail art, really cute <3 and the golden/ ginger dust...*-*

    ReplyDelete
  14. idealny na jesień ten lakier <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. very interesting shade of this Revlon ! i love this look

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's okay for a brown! I'm sure I've got this one...I picked up a few of the scented ones! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Śliczny ten brąz, bardzo mi się podoba w połączeniu z bielą :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test