Monday, 30 November 2015

Berries in the autumn sun- freehand nail design

Hello my dear readers
Around my flat is a lot of bushes with beautiful red berries. Some of them are probably edible because there are plenty birds sitting and pecking at them. This is a very beautiful view, trust me.
I decided to put some of this scenery on my nails.To create this design I used just acrylic paints. Painting berries and bush is not difficult but it is quite effective. I received a lot of nice compliments about my work. Now I am waiting for your opinion. Let me know in your comments.






49 comments:

  1. Ładnie :) inspiracje są wszędzie ;) Mam ochotę na jakieś farbki akrylowe, może by się okazało że ja też umiem coś malować na paznokciach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is fine when you can can the part of nature ! must be wonderful to see small birds in the bushes
    have a nice day dear !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! Such a nice nail art)
    Wish you a lovely day)
    pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ale pięknie to wygląda! Idealne na przełom jesieni i zimy :) Śliczne tło i super te jagódki pasują :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jest mi bardzo milo, ze Ci sie podobaja :)

      Delete
  5. Pretty nails, I like nature's pictures on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mani Fife, you really are an artist :-D Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work,you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red berries are really cute :3 beautiful colours :D
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing nail art kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tak zimowo się zrobiło...a za oknem u mnie leje deszcz:P

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fantastic!!!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful berry design...like a painting!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cheerful manicure. Perfect to make these grey days less depressive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cudne, takie optymistyczne zdobienie :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test