I am receiving a lot of emails from you with questions about how I care for my nails. I must say that I really put a lot of attention how my hands and nails are looking. I think that hands are telling a lot about their owners. There are no excuses for dirty nails, rough skin on the hands or bad state of cuticles.
Autumn and winter is a time when I put a special attention for my hands. Every weekend I am trying to serve a small home spa for my hands and nails and feet.
1. Bath 10 with some lemon and orange- nails are getting whiter and more delicate and cuticles are getting softer and nourished with vitamin C.
3. Buff the nail plate with buffer block and shape the nails
4. Apply a hand mask - our hands need this treatment to be soft and delicate, so do our nails.
This time I was using a hand mask from Beauty Formulas from Superdrug.
I put my hands into big gloves for 15 minutes. Mask smells very beautiful and delicate.
5. After mask treatment I apply some hand cream. This time I used hand cream from Paul & Joe, creamy and delicate.
6. And of course don't forget to treat your cuticles with some oil.
Also I am using a lot of hand cream during the day to avoid my skin and nails losing their moisture.
I hope I gave you some basic tips. You should also remember that your nails and skin will be healthy and looking nice only when your diet will be full of vegetables, fruits and really good quality food.
How do you care for your nails? I will be happy to read your advice.
Thank you for stopping by,