Monday, 19 October 2015

SpaRitual Awakening Winter 2015 Collection- Take Action

*PR
Hello my dear readers,
Today I would like to show you another polish which has been sent to me for review. Please meet '80577 Take Action' from SpaRitual Awakening Winter 2015 Collection.
This is a really beautiful sparkly and pearly top.
It was not easy to capture the proper colour of this polish with my camera but you must believe me that it is shifting colours from pearl through pale green to pink.
I applied it over white but I think that it could go with other colours very well as well.
I also would like to remind you that SpaRitual polishes are vegan and free from toxic ingredients.






SpaRitual polishes are available at SpaRitual UK and are priced £9.75 each for 15ml.

34 comments:

  1. Beautiful polish! Really does remind me of a pearl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this glitter effect
    Your nails look gorgeous! <3

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need that polish! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Przyjemny, trochę perłowy, na szczęście nie za bardzo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fajny kolor, elegancko wygląda na bieli:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful color

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhmazing beauty! Truly beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic polish and a great review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cudny jest, uwielbiam takie mieniące się topy <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet pearl! Very fine shade :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the shift of colours. I wonder what it would look like over black. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, thank you for your comment.
    Amazing nails!

    http://losnodiariosdebrui.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Fife, this polish is wonderful :-D Love the colour, finish, shimmer and shift :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Efekt syrenki bez użycia pyłku ;) świetny topik ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely nail polish! Nice color shift :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. nie mogę wyjść z podziwu! faktycznie, tak jak napisała Lucy - wygląda jak efekt syrenki

    ReplyDelete
  17. pure gem , so lovely shade ! kisses and hug

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bardzo ciekawy efekt daje ten lakier:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jaki fajny topper, bardzo mi się podoba ten efekt :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test