Thursday, 15 October 2015

SpaRitual Awakening Winter 2015 Collection- Visionary

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers
Today I would like to show you one of six polishes from SpaRitual Winter 2015 Awakening Collection-   #80579 Visionary. This has a very subtle shimmer which is shifting colours very beautifully from blue through emerald to purple. This is part of the winter collection and I am sure that this shade could look awesome on the nails in winter scenery. The formula is very good, quite thick but easy to work with. The pigmentation is alright but I would recommend you apply it on some colour for a better look. I applied it over some pale blue and I love this frosty and sparkly effect of Visionary.







Hope you like my pictures. Stay tuned for some more reviews of this collection.
SpaRitual polishes are available at SpaRitual UK and are priced £9.75 each for 15ml.

30 comments:

  1. cool color!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, amazing Dear! Hello from Poland, kiss

    http://nataliazarzycka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Edyta! This nail seems very easy to apply and uniform on yr nails. It a pretty colour maybe better with some dark stamping ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ładny kolor:) Taki mroźny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the color and the pearly finish of it is fantastic! I super curious about the other ones from this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's truly awesome...and picture looks equally good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piękny jest odcień tej niebieskości!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's wonderful this color kisses

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh that's beautiful. I want it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blue and beautiful nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ten lakier jest przecudny <333

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeden z piękniejszych odcieni błękitu jaki dotychczas widziałam :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so bright and pretty. I actually first took a look at photos and thought how wintery it looked and then I read it's part of winter collection. :D It's definitely a perfect winter blue shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic review!!
    I'd love to follow each other - I follow you now on GFC, could you follow me back? <3

    Hugs & Kisses

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gotta love the blue :D Amazing shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. śliczny kolor! kojarzy mi się z tym filmem Kraina Lodu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! What a gorgeous colour! Its so pretty!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  18. crazy good shade ! wow i like it so much
    i can say i am in love with pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love these types of icey blues, it actually reminds me of my long time favorite polish that was discontinued a million years ago so I may have to nab this one! I just wanted to let you know, Fife that I am throwing a giveaway at the moment and you are very welcome to come join in :) Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This blue color is stunning!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bardzo fajny efekt, idealny kolorek na zimę :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test