Saturday, 24 October 2015

Purple nails for autumn

Hello my dear readers,
How are you doing today? How are you dealing with the autumn weather? I must say that it isn't bad here so far, maybe a little bit chilly but at least dry.
Today I would like to show you a textured polish from 2 True- amazing 'Naomi' from Sequins Glitter Collection. I really love this sparkly purple. It reminds me a lot of  'Moon Walking' from Revlon.
I quite like to wear purple nails this autumn especially when it is a little bit sparkly like this below.
Two nails I left painted with gloss and decorated with some free hand painted flowers. And her is my final design.






I will be more than happy to see your comments.
Have a nice day everyone :)

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purple polish. Love all those glitter and sparks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Edyta! This mani is adorable! Here, fortunately the weather is OK today, well, it was raining ultil this night (all the week!!!) so I think I'll go out now!!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lovely colour and such a pretty piece of floral art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome combo on nail polishes and flowers! i like it so much !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myślałam że to piasek z avonu, podobny jest! Ale pięknie się skrzy <3 super mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edytko, dlaczego ????No tworzysz takie cuda, że Ci zazdroszczę, a to mani jest zachwycające

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mani Fife, love the texture :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. At first I thought it was Avon Mineral Crush Agate. So many similar polishes. :)
    I like the combination of the colours and the finishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The glitter nails are gorgeous!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ślicznie, cudowne kwiatuszki <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test