Monday, 26 October 2015

Poison blue from Gothic Glam Collection

Hello my dear readers,
I am sure that a lot of "polishoholics" are or were in love with this incredibly beautiful Gothic Glam Collection. This collection was launched in 2013 but I think it was the most beautiful collection of this producer. Today I would like to show you Poison, dark, sparkly almost like starry night gloss polish but in matte version. I like when the intensity of the black in the varnish competes with the shiny navy pigments. I think that matte top coat is exposing this beauty even more. Have you tried Gothic Glam Collection, which polish is your favourite?
I am waiting for your opinion.






22 comments:

  1. it is real gem ! super good shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękny kolor! A Twoje pazurki coraz dłuższe <3 Aż mi się przykro zrobiło, że musiałam swoje opiłować na nieco krótsze ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wspaniały lakier <3 idealny pod jakieś mroczne zdobienia :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ekstra kolor, na tak długich paznokciach wygląda rewelacyjnie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried any polishes from this collection and this one is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really nice. I thought about buying some and didn't...kinda wishing I had now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, this is something worth checking out. I super love the color and finish. I am so excited to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, love the color and the finish of this polish! This goes straight to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing polish!!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that micro glitter. Even matte this polish looks so good, although I usually prefer when this kind of polish is glossy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ja chcę ten lakier, jest cudowny :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must be kind of late haha, but this polish is the best ! I've just bought it this morning in a discount store as well as another one ! It's amazing ! :D
    Too bad there wasn't the whole collection though but I was really lucky to find this one. It's pretty hard to find this brand in France other than on the Internet.

    Tissam
    www.tissamestla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test