Sunday, 18 October 2015

Fashion Sunday- Blake Lively

Good Morning on my Fashion Sunday
Do you think that leather dresses are still on top? Today I would like to show you a very attractive dress which was worn by Blake Lively. This dress was designed by French designer Isabel Marant.
I like this outstanding colour teamed with the pattern of shiny studs.
For this creation I painted my nails with a very similar shade- Delicious from Revlon. I added some delicate caviar beads in two shades, golden and pearl. And this is my final product. Do you think that this design could suit Blake's dress?
Let me know your opinion.
source: http://www.popsugar.com






Thank you for watching. See you next Sunday.

33 comments:

  1. bardzo śliczne :D i ten kolor :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked manicure! bright and stylish! great! ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Z tym kawiorkiem pomysł świetny, bo jak nic kojarzy się z tą sukienką - która zresztą ma ciekawy odcień :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear Edyta! What a wonderful orangy red manicure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Blake and the nails^_^xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great! :D It must have been a lot of work to get those beads placed just so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is just a practice :)
      thank you for a nice comment :)

      Delete
  7. Zdecydowanie genialnie Ci to wyszło :D sto razy lepiej wyglądają paznokcie niż ta sukienka - mega efekt <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ten kolor jest genialny! Całość super:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mani and what a juicy colour :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is really nice shade Ananka :)- thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  10. Wow!! This is such a beauty indeed. Love the base color and gold caviar beads. Great choice and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe, Twoje paznokcie podobają mi się bardziej niż sukienka ;) piękny wibrujący kolor :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, look at the shine! What top coat did you use? And yes, it definitely could match the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous red! It does look like her dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bardzo fajna ta sukienka, a zdobienie świetnie do niej pasuje :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test